Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? (80219 Views)

GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / What Brand Of Perfume Are You Wearing? / The Best Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by BABSKAY24(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2014
I use Khorus by YSL and Hugo boss by Hugo boss
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by optimusprime2(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year N.L, I use Black XS by Paco Rabanne. Truly classy.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Sleekknight(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2014
I like cerruti 1881
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by oraclefemi(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2014
nairaman66:

Tom Ford- Overrated! grin

Nah its not ...the smell changes after a couple of days on your clothe,giving it a new effect.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by MShelina(f): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2014
FM, Boss Orange, Wanna play
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by airlord: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2014
Chanel Bleu, Gucci by Gucci
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by rozayx5(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2014
CK cool
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by nkenu(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2014
Terre D' Hermes or nothing

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2014
Ardens beauty and Tomford
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2014
My petroleum jelly ( vaseline) already contain fragrance that will last me the whole day. I could also rub 'drummer' for a great combo.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by coolzeal(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2014
Armani sport code or nothing else
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by floflo12: 10:26am On Jan 01, 2014
hmm i use
Ferrari natural spray vapo $73 for 4.2 oZ

American Eagle REAL $39

COACH LEATHERWARE NO. 01 $95 for 3.2 oZ
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by guttentag(m): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2014
onye-ka-chee:
I rub camphor on my clothes

Best perfume ever
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2014
Giorgio armani aqua di gio, thierry murgler angel, davidoff cool water (finished sha).
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by guttentag(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2014
IF no be Sosoliso, forget
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Greenfriend: 10:36am On Jan 01, 2014
I am a strong freak for perfumes and body sprays. So, I am used 2 almost all d affordable ones and have a sound knowledge of their prices. Currently using Polo Black by Kenneth Cole and got it for #7500. I've used/bought the underlisted at one point in time:
Euphoria by Calvin Klein: #13,000
Polo Black/blue by Sean John: #11,500
Red Door by Elizabeth Arden (for my mum): #10,000
Very Irresistible by Givenchy: #9,500
Perry Ellis 360 (for my elder sister): #6,000
Black Orchid by Tom Ford (my uncle abroad bought it for my dad): A naira equivalent of #35,000 (don't just bother about dis pls. Lol)
White Diamonds (for my mum during her birthday): #6,000

I know a lot but these are d ones I have personally bought or used. I've used cheaper ones at some point (some cost 3K-4K)And pls, let us not fidget over d prices cos perfumes are not d same stuffs as body sprays (perfumes have fixatives and notes which make them last longer and heighten ur presence variably). Whenever I use any of these, folks around feel like 'eating/licking me off' cos it's so attractive and has dis sonorious memory of me dat persists in their memory (this weakens ladies around me. Lol). I wish U have experienced dis bolstering feeling before. I LIKE BEING HERALDED IN ANY GATHERING/ASSEMBLY (That's my nature, not pride. Don't blame me)
Also, each of these perfumes last me up to 8 months atimes (unless I feel like giving out the remnant 2 any loved one) cos I spray a little at a time (which does way so much) and also combine it with Body Sprays (which are cheap). Recommended body sprays include:

Body Fantasies (Pink Sweet Pea, Raspberry, Strawberry or Twilight Mist fragrances for women): #700-750
BOD Man Plain: #700-750
Smart (Cool Water, Orange Boss, Fahrenheit or any other one U fancy): #350-400
Adidas: #400
When in Owerri, I get mine from Destiny Supermarket. When in PH, I get it from Henroll Cosmetics or Multichoice Supermarket in Old GRA. Find your rhythm!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by bola4dprec(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2014
jay bee: I'm addicted to buying perf's

I need help

I think i wore hermes yesterday
I will like to introduce you to perfume that pass ordinary kindly visit here www.fmgroupng.com if you like to buy in bulk contact me I will link you
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by CHAIRMAN1(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2014
I'm a cologne freak!!!

I hardly use one cologne more than twice. From my expreience, Kenzo pour homme is the best I've used. Unique spicy/woody smell. Kenzo is a japanese perfume and can be bought at shoprites.
Also Davidoff's cool water is a 5-star scent anyday.
I hate paco rabanne's 1million. It was nice initially but the smell became so common and it nauseates me. There's one wood-spiced mild smell by ralph lauren I used in 2010. Its mild and cool.

As for body sprays, my best ever is Bleep, they're usually available at boots stores in the uk. In naija, brut does it for me, lol
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by zombader(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Tom Ford's Black orchid.. I've not seen a better male perfume than this.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by WEIRDPC(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Tom ford black orchid
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Guchis(f): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2014
nairaman66:

You mean Givenchy Play Sport? On a white carton with red incription right? That perfume goes weak on application.. You should try 212 POP.. Will give you run for your money Darling!

No,not Givenchy Play Sport. Mine is purely Givenchy Play..in a purple bottle/pack.
Noted on 212 POP though smiley

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Efikman(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2014
I use Baygon.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by TheGrandMaster: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2014
Amouage Dia, Ysl Jazz, burberry weekend.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2014
sweet-tease:
Currently using sweet-tease kiss from the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush collection and Avon's warm sunshine (almost finished thou)

Can't remember most of the ones have used but i loved Elizabeth Arden's Red door
Red door is nice,got it for my mom but when she sprayed it I kon dey regret y I no give am another.Lol
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Jozer(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2014
Wetin concern me? Na SUREMEN i dey use jawe!
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by SITogira: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2014
New Musk for Men
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by omoba86(m): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2014
Davidoff Cool water, its pretty good
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2014
Davidoff Echo
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2014
Hugo Boss XY is very on point too
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by emekaanijah(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2014
Greenfriend: I am a strong freak for perfumes and body sprays. So, I am used 2 almost all d affordable ones and have a sound knowledge of their prices. Currently using Polo Black by Kenneth Cole and got it for #7500. I've used/bought the underlisted at one point in time:
Euphoria by Calvin Klein: #13,000
Polo Black/blue by Sean John: #11,500
Red Door by Elizabeth Arden (for my mum): #10,000
Very Irresistible : #9,500
Perry Ellis (for my elder sister): #7,000
Black Orchid by Tom Ford (my uncle abroad bought it for my dad): A naira equivalent of #39,000 (don't just bother about dis pls. Lol)
White Diamonds (for my mum during her birthday): #6,000

I know a lot but these are d ones I have personally bought or used. I've used cheaper ones at some point (some cost 3K-4K)And pls, let us not fidget over d prices cos perfumes are not d same stuffs as body sprays (perfumes have fixatives and notes which make them last longer and heighten ur presence variably). Whenever I use any of these, folks around feel like 'eating/licking me off' cos it's so attractive and has dis sonorious memory of me dat persists in their memory (this weakens ladies around me. Lol). I wish U have experienced dis bolstering feeling before. I LIKE BEING HERALDED IN ANY GATHERING/ASSEMBLY (That's my nature, not pride. Don't blame me)
Also, each of these perfumes last me up to 8 months atimes (unless I feel like giving out the remnant 2 any loved one) cos I spray a little at a time (which does way so much) and also combine it with Body Sprays (which are cheap). Recommended body sprays include:

Body Fantasies (Pink Sweet Pea, Raspberry, Strawberry or Twilight Mist fragrances for women): #700-750
BOD Man Plain: #700-750
Smart (Cool Water, Orange Boss, Fahrenheit or any other one U fancy): #350-400
Adidas: #400
When in Owerri, I get mine from Destiny Supermarket. When in PH, I get it from Henroll Cosmetics or Multichoice Supermarket in Old GRA. Find your rhythm!!!!!
who asked dis nigga... please...tongue

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by jaybee3(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2014
bola4dprec: I will like to introduce you to perfume that pass ordinary kindly visit here www.fmgroupng.com if you like to buy in bulk contact me I will link you
Why do i need to buy bulk if i'm trying to find a cure for my addiction

Slight evidence of my addiction

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection / Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.