Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How Best To Treat Grey Hair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Best To Treat Grey Hair (1323 Views)

Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? / Want To Remove Your Grey Hair Naturally? Then This Simple Tip Will Help You / What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Best To Treat Grey Hair by hohafrank(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2013
NL,Please what is the best way to treat grey hair.I 45 years old with grey hair all over my head. I was using hair dye every five days to ensure that no white hair appear on my head.Aside this,I barb skin cut and after about three days or when grey hairs appear, i will apply the hair dye.These I do continuously.
Recently,I discovered that the dye makes my forehead to be dark despite the fact that I am light skin person.More also it makes me look older than my age.Lately I stop using the dye and have hair skin cut every four or five days.Please honest opinion is needed.
I will also appreciate if this topic is taken to the front page.
Re: How Best To Treat Grey Hair by whirlwind7(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2013
You would get tired of continuously applying whatever suggestions or solution you are given.
This stage of your life is not a passing phase. Middled aged and growing gray hairs...just embrace it.
Better to age gracefully and look dignifying, than fight a loosing battle.

The permanent (or at least long lasting) solution is to undergo laser hair removal, followed by hair transplant.
I have a few more, less radical approach, but i will only suggest this because it is both intensive, time consuming and very expensive.

So, if you actually go through with this, then it shows that your appearance is a big issue for you...and i respect that.
Early appearance of gray hair is mostly determined by your genes.
You don't have to fight it: Live with it, and find peace within yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Analyze The Demands Of NMA / The Shocking Truth About Aspirin / See The Resons Why You Should Not Eat Apple At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.