Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

The English Football Clubs Nigerians Support - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The English Football Clubs Nigerians Support (427 Views)

Transfer News Center (all Clubs) / 2013 Forbes’ List Of The Richest Football Clubs / Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The English Football Clubs Nigerians Support by seemylife: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
I have noticed that Nigerians only support Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and maybe Man City in the EPL.

Rarely have I heard someone shouting Liverpool and the rest. NairaLanders please prove me wrong.
Re: The English Football Clubs Nigerians Support by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Make okija juju catch you grin
Re: The English Football Clubs Nigerians Support by seemylife: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
Vessi: Make okija juju catch you grin

Which of them Okija juju dey support...lol
Re: The English Football Clubs Nigerians Support by Dannylux: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
We're here.

[size=30pt] ♔ Liverpool fc [/size]
Re: The English Football Clubs Nigerians Support by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
seemylife:

Which of them Okija juju dey support...lol
The club Luiz Suarez is currently playing for.
Man that dude needs champions league exposure!
Re: The English Football Clubs Nigerians Support by seemylife: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
Vessi: The club Luiz Suarez is currently playing for.
Man that dude needs champions league exposure!

I guess he visited Okija shrine when he was banned. That guy na fire!
Re: The English Football Clubs Nigerians Support by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dannylux: We're here.

wait till suarez and sterling leave, na then your normal heart break go return cheesy
Re: The English Football Clubs Nigerians Support by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
seemylife:

I guess he visited Okija shrine when he was banned. That guy na fire!
bwahahahahaha.
Na that place dey give am power.
But, wait o...why was he banned? Plus, when's that?
Re: The English Football Clubs Nigerians Support by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dannylux: We're here.

this guy, has proved you wrong already? grin
Re: The English Football Clubs Nigerians Support by seemylife: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
Vessi: bwahahahahaha.
Na that place dey give am power.
But, wait o...why was he banned? Plus, when's that?

He was banned for 10 games for biting Ivanovic last season.

(1) (Reply)

Walcott To Miss The Rest Of The Season And The World Cup / The CAF African Footballer Of The Year Award In Numbers / Glo CAF Award Tickets For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.