Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

The Winners Of The Future Awards 2013 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Winners Of The Future Awards 2013 (606 Views)

Linda Ikeji, El-Rufai At Future Awards Africa 2015 / The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees / Winners Of Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Winners Of The Future Awards 2013 by brucebanner: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
The winners of the 2013 Future
Awards Africa are:
Young Person of the Year:
Ashish J. Thakkar, age 24
Prize in Advocacy and Activism:
Orode Uduaghan-Okpu, age 24
Prize in Community Action: Ife
Adebayo, age 30
Prize in New Media: Kingsley
Ezeani, age 23
Prize in Journalism: Toyosi
Ogunsey, age 29 years
Prize in Business: Saeed Jumah,
age 28
Prize in Professional Service:
Kayode Temenu, age 29
Prize in Agriculture: Precious
Peter Nweke, age 31
Prize in Fashion & Style: Aisha
Bello, age 24
Prize in Arts & Culture: Kenneth
Gyang age 27
Prize in Enterprise Support:
Ayodeji Adewunnmi, Opeyemi
Awoyemi and Olalekan Olude,
ages 29, 25 and 29
Prize in Education: Ottoh
Oroondam, age 26
Young Media Entrepreneur of
the Year: Uche Pedro, age 32
Prize in Entertainment and
Talent: O.C Ukeje age 32
culled from www.lindaikeji..com
Re: The Winners Of The Future Awards 2013 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Pls I'll really like to be closely affiliated n incorporated into this the future awards; does anyone have any clue how I could go about it; or any contact I could reach to inscribe me into it;

Honest responses; I'll appreciate... Tnx
Re: The Winners Of The Future Awards 2013 by brucebanner: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
Raymondenyi: Pls I'll really like to be closely affiliated n incorporated into this the future awards; does anyone have any clue how I could go about it; or any contact I could reach to inscribe me into it;

Honest responses; I'll appreciate... Tnx
www.thefuturenigeria.com/get-involved/be-a-partner/

(1) (Reply)

John Tschohl Challenges You To Put His Ideas To Action In ASQUAHBA 2014 / Did You Observe The Bra-less Day? / Animated DVD Launch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.