Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil (7233 Views)

Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman / Brown Ideye With His Family (Pictures) / Mikel Obi Eyes Bikini Girl In Brazil While Being Interviwed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by solbase10(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Interview By David Meshioye

Goal scoring challenges

It is the joy and desire of every striker to score goals and when the goals fail to come, it gives you cause for worry. I really want to keep improving my scoring skills in the national team. I enjoy playing with Emmanuel Emenike and other strikers in Super Eagles because we all play for one another. It doesn’t really matter who scores in every match, all that matters is to see Nigeria win games and the glory is shared by everyone. Having said that, I am not sitting back at all, I want to keep working hard and getting the ball behind the net. There is room for improvement and I believe Nigerians will get to see me at my best in Brazil.

Brazil 2014 World Cup chances

I think we have a very good chance of going further than our previous records in the World Cup if you consider the strength of our team, coupled with the fact that we are a team that is a work in progress. Winning AFCON has really given us confidence that impossible is nothing in football. You can achieve your goal if you believe. Besides, the current Super Eagles players are hungry for glory and Brazil is just the perfect place to do that. Yes, we were at the Confederations Cup and it was a big lesson for us, we will be going for glory in Brazil.

Super Eagles generation next without World Cup experience

The generation of players in Super Eagles will surely go places, given the atmosphere with which we train now in the national team. The fact that most of the players have never featured at the World Cup does not really mean that we can’t surprise bookmakers in Brazil. You can say that experience is a huge factor but I ask this, what more experience do we need than what Confederations Cup offered us? The hunger of success will spur us on in Brazil 2014. My prayer is for my teammates to remain in top shape during the World Cup and the sky will be our limit.

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/blog/2013/12/ideye-nigerians-will-see-my-best-in-brazil

Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by nero2face: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Better u prove ur self...many aren't happy wif u...
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Who told him he's going to Brazil? If he even gets there, we hope he's good with trumpets, that's the only 'best' we want to see

7 Likes

Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by Nomski0(f): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
safarigirl: Who told him he's going to Brazil? If he even gets there, we hope he's good with trumpets, that's the only 'best' we want to see

Lwkmd!

Kai! You're the number 1 Ideye hater grin grin grin. See your signature sef. grin
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by slap1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Frankly, I do not wish to see you play. All the best, though.
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by emiye(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
Funny enough, he is one of the very few current eagles who have being to the world cup

Ideye, echiejile and enyeama were at the South Africa 2010 world cup as part of the super eagles 23 man list.
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by homesteady(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hain! We did not see your best in Nigeria! We did not see your best in South Africa!
Then you think we'll just believe that you'll show us your best in brazil? Impossible!
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nomski0:

Lwkmd!

Kai! You're the number 1 Ideye hater grin grin grin. See your signature sef. grin
I try to divide my time between him and Osaze. I no just wan see even their boot near any field in Brazil

2 Likes

Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by slap1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
safarigirl: I try to divide my time between him and Osaze. I no just wan see even their boot near any field in Brazil
Nne, take it easy na...
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by Mopolchi: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
Abeg Ideye make that your best no be the one wey Yakubu do for South Africa where im 'yakubu' ball wey dey in front of goal.
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by bitex2(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
slap1: Nne, take it easy na...
if he makes it to the 23 man shortlist then i must admit he bribed keshi for that..Afterall oparaku(atlanta '96 gold medalist) revealed that some players paid to play for the eagles..Well then i'm not surprised..
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by tosin2013: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2013
Mopolchi: Abeg Ideye make that your best no be the one wey Yakubu do for South Africa where im 'yakubu' ball wey dey in front of goal.

Lwkmd!!!
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by omar22(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2013
You are as good as your last match
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by Freedani(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
Oga ideye abi wetin u call ur self? U beta carry ur big arsssssss comot for road.we no say u go go Brazil but no be to go play ball oo. U go go there go help my man Emenike dey carry im boot
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by bizibrain(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Freedani: Oga ideye abi wetin u call ur self? U beta carry ur big arsssssss comot for road.we no say u go go Brazil but no be to go play ball oo. U go go there go help my man Emenike dey carry im boot
Dats d only tin he is best @ doing without flaw but sadly enough, PLAY FOOTBALL WIT FLAIR AND WASTE GOAL CHANCES has bcom is choosen watch words, 2 find d back of d net as bcom a TABOO 4 him.I hope HE prove himself in brazil, I'm aving a strong feeling he will suprise everybody comes nxt year wc. Except 4 is poor goal skills,he is an excellent recommedable material 4 SE.....

1 Like

Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
Lol this safarigirl is crazy though, you can take things too seriously. Hahaha
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ideye is another Yakubu waiting to happen in Brazil.
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by Freedani(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
bizibrain: Dats d only tin he is best @ doing without flaw but sadly enough, PLAY FOOTBALL WIT FLAIR AND WASTE GOAL CHANCES has bcom is choosen watch words, 2 find d back of d net as bcom a TABOO 4 him.I hope HE prove himself in brazil, I'm aving a strong feeling he will suprise everybody comes nxt year wc. Except 4 is poor goal skills,he is an excellent recommedable material 4 SE.....

Honestly is like they are following that guy from the village
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by IamDebola: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
2004?
No wonder... e no dey perform..
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by Beennkumar(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Brazil 2004

1 Like

Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by Lordave: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
It's too late Ideye, you cannot convince us cuz you are utterly wacky.
We are grouped together with Iran and Bosnia that's why you're saying this.
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by LMAyedun(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Okay!!
We dey wait make we see...
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by Kslib(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mopolchi: Abeg Ideye make that your best no be the one wey Yakubu do for South Africa where im 'yakubu' ball wey dey in front of goal.
lol...
Point of correction, the ball was already in the net before yakubu brought it out with his akpu leg and yakubu'ed it away!! grin
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by zuma4k(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
I don't trust you
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by seansifo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
dvhsbg vwehvberg erburge4bg u3rben3breu nnbe
vebvjhebeorbirebj beribjerb errpvb ebjerbgrb be3vr vbirjbgwerbvjfrbvrbvj rgvrgrhjgprighj rgihb

rgvrkgjreg
ggrjgr cool

2 Likes

Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by Chiidi(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
Na wa
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by 01mcfadden(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Just pray you make the team first.
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by kizcom: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
2004??

Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by 01mcfadden(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
safarigirl: Who told him he's going to Brazil? If he even gets there, we hope he's good with trumpets, that's the only 'best' we want to see
wetin Ideye do u na grin
ur signature self says it all!
Re: Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil by 01mcfadden(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
wetin Ideye do u na grin
ur signature self says it all!
Bad you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No African Countries Ever Cross 5ft Position In Fifa Ranking Except Nigeria. / See What Germany Coach Joachim Low Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(photos) / Why Is Nigerian Premier League Not Listed On Livescore.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.