Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Help! Driving Lesson On Auto Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! Driving Lesson On Auto Car (730 Views)

An Auto Car / Auto- Car Painting / Made In Nigeria Super Auto-car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Driving Lesson On Auto Car by johnny2013(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
Please I need driving lesson to keep my auto gear working. I need to know the difference between D4 D3, 2 and 1, when to use them etc.
I also need to knw whether it is good to start my car with gear on N (neural) or P. When in traffic where do leave the gear?
I drive well but I need this lesson.

Thanks I knw u guys will not be tired to teach me.
Re: Help! Driving Lesson On Auto Car by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
If you drive well (as you say you do) then this thread wouldn't exist.

My advice? Attend a decent driving school. And go through your car's instruction manual.

1 Like

Re: Help! Driving Lesson On Auto Car by macklef(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
johnny2013: Please I need driving lesson to keep my auto gear working. I need to know the difference between D4 D3, 2 and 1, when to use them etc.
I also need to knw whether it is good to start my car with gear on N (neural) or P. When in traffic where do leave the gear?
I drive well but I need this lesson.

Thanks I knw u guys will not be tired to teach me.

Bro send me recharge card afterwards o, cos people pay me millions for this. grin
Well ur automatic transmission obviously dont follow the PRiNDiL format. Park, Reverse, Drive, and Low
Well to motion ur car u start with D,but in ur case D1.
D2,3 are to be used in more express like road depending on how smooth n fast you wanna go.
In traffic its best to leave ur car at neutral becos in the PRiNDiL format N(eutral) is closer to D(rive) rather than putting it in P(ark) and dragging it down to D when the traffic begins to move. I believe the same logic applies to your format. Park, completely halts the car, while neutral keeps it active for either a Reverse or a Drive

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Recalls 8000 C-class Over Steering Wheel Fault / Catalyst Issue / Vauxhall Vivaro 2008 RHD To LHD Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.