Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,064 members, 7,832,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1032508 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mickey7(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
CosmicSensation: Lol
That consummate pleb of a bastard has chickened out grin

FrancisTony, come and verify your claim oo!!!
or should we conclude thÀt your father is a bastard?

Pathological liar!!
May thunder strike you and your lying generation out of existence.

market woman tongue I can imagine you clapping your hands and all grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CosmicSensation: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mickey7: market woman tongue I can imagine you clapping your hands and all grin
grin see this aboki.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
CosmicSensation: Lol
That consummate pleb of a bastard has chickened out grin

FrancisTony, come and verify your claim oo!!!
or should we conclude thÀt your father is a bastard?

Pathological liar!!
May thunder strike you and your lying generation out of existence.

I don't have a screenshot. I'ld have exposed you.

Just quit sending me PM. Thanks smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CosmicSensation: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

I don't have screenshot. I'ld have expose you.

Just quit sending me PM. Thanks smiley
lool.
Consummate reetard, u must think everyone else here is as stuupid as you are grin

Kindly tell us my email address then grin
That needs no screenshot?

Or should we settle on the fact that your father is a bastard? grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by purpleprincess: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
IamTitanium: You've been busted and now u wanna leave grin....well,good riddance Coward.I know u'll come up with some other moniker,u're very predictable.

OAUGuy,titaniumm,vincvin, Seriously? So much for ur 195 IQ. Why would i open an account with the moniker "titaniumm" and still deny it If i wanted another account,i wouldn't use titanium. The average person should know dat.

And about my aggregate score,u can believe watever u want,still wouldn't change a thing.

Honestly,ur cowardice disgusts me and u're the one with the twisted soul dat needs saving.. Cheers!
lol see dis short hairy beaast of a masturbatoor is talkin too
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by purpleprincess: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
Bastard(francistony) were u dy? grin
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
emma2cute: I don tire for all these monikers, no boby forced dem 2 register on nairaland, no body forced dem to follow the Uniben forum on nairaland, they did on their own accord. Then once there is any dispute on here, they will come here and post press statement of how they are going to leave the forum, as if it would affect our Life. shey them be king nii. Make them commot and never to return. #SmelosMonikers
hehehehe my brother i tire oo... Mee jus de watch from behind bar, if all those smellos tire comont, we go retrieve our thread back
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Preceedo(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
You guyz are unserious. This was opened to guide aspirant not a place to CHAT or display ur Prowess.

Don't derail the thread!

Alikaxon, When will the admission be released and what do we need for CLEARANCE.
Pls quote me when u answer.

Thanks in advance.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mickey7: angry
undecided
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mickey7(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
ModusOperandi: undecided
leave me angry
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by purpleprincess: 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
emma2cute: Fuckkk off the thread and really never return. Infectious moniker !!
nigga neva quoted u b4..yet u shw d stupidity that dominates ur fada's genes by hatin....Jus lyk critics to a celebrity
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by purpleprincess: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Swagalord18: yeah, i am getting tired of defending myself as what you think doesn't pull a stand of hair off my head.
I respected you right from last thread and that is why i've never really responded to your bullshit but you persist.
You are one confused person and I have been trying not to dislike you but you leave me no choice.
you deactivated I_am_Lamar because the way people percieved you changed after you confirmed you were agnostic... Same reason you denied titanium initially...same reason you refuse to show yourself .. Then you went ahead to open. *titaniumm*(with which you described your physique on that medical thread) ..then vincvin ...then OAUguy.

You keep trying to decieve yourself:
your claimed score:
260/8 = 32.5 = 33
85/2 = 42.5 = 43
then how is your aggregate 75 when
33 + 43 = 76.
You didn't realise that UNIBEN approximate separately when you were cooking it up.

GOD save your twisted Soul.

see as u open e yansh
y u do ur guy dis kine tin na
dis is cruel cry
god guide us
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Isaiahkeys(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
here z mah waec result... Can i study computer science with it in UNIBEN?

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Preceedo: You guyz are unserious. This was opened to guide aspirant not a place to CHAT or display ur Prowess.

Don't derail the thread!

Alikaxon, When will the admission be released and what do we need for CLEARANCE.
Pls quote me when u answer.

Thanks in advance.
Hello... Admission list will be released generally by september, by JAMB. Probably, withing first two weeks of september. You can check your admission status on JAMB's website, simply by inputing your registration number. On the things you need for CLEARANCE; your waec result, jamb original result, and jamb admission letter, and also Uniben admission letter, your local govt of origin cert, birth cert. or affidavit of age declaration, your acceptance letter signed by you, and guarantors letter signed by your dad, mum or whoever is sponsoring you.... If there is more to this, I'll add subsequently...... Ask questions if you are not clear. Thanks!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
There isn't any need for those display... "Peoples opinion doesn't really count, unless you want them to" -Alikaxon. Mickey7 hw fa na?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Preceedo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
Alikaxon: Hello... Admission list will be released generally by september, by JAMB. Probably, withing first two weeks of september. You can check your admission status on JAMB's website, simply by inputing your registration number. On the things you need for CLEARANCE; your waec result, jamb original result, and jamb admission letter, and also Uniben admission letter, your local govt of origin cert, birth cert. or affidavit of age declaration, your acceptance letter signed by you, and guarantors letter signed by your dad, mum or whoever is sponsoring you.... If there is more to this, I'll add subsequently...... Ask questions if you are not clear. Thanks!

thankz guy. But what can disqualify one in a CLEARANCE (Not my portion though. but ignorance is nt a defence.

Thankz in adv!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
Swagalord18: yeah, i am getting tired of defending myself as what you think doesn't pull a stand of hair off my head.
I respected you right from last thread and that is why i've never really responded to your bullshit but you persist.
You are one confused person and I have been trying not to dislike you but you leave me no choice.
you deactivated I_am_Lamar because the way people percieved you changed after you confirmed you were agnostic... Same reason you denied titanium initially...same reason you refuse to show yourself .. Then you went ahead to open. *titaniumm*(with which you described your physique on that medical thread) ..then vincvin ...then OAUguy.

You keep trying to decieve yourself:
your claimed score:
260/8 = 32.5 = 33
85/2 = 42.5 = 43
then how is your aggregate 75 when
33 + 43 = 76.
You didn't realise that UNIBEN approximate separately when you were cooking it up.

GOD save your twisted Soul.

To the public:
Seems i've reached the end of my tether ..my time on this thread is over, I need nothing more from it and it's not benefiting me... positively.....
See y'all at the top.
#last post here.
see as KARMA catch up with this one o. BUHAHAHAHA.

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by purpleprincess: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
benromeo39: see as KARMA catch up with this one o. BUHAHAHAHA.
are you a clone? ..cos everytin in ur lyf is copied ...jus lyk dat pic

wel i dnt blame u i blame ur fada 4 lackin sperm
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
LOLXxx guys beefing demselves here cos admission list is not out!!! CosmicSensation,francistony Mek una take am easy oo!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by JuliaMontes(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Uhh, september?? Lord, please let it be released this month, I'm not sure I'll survive the anxiety and nightmares till september, Amen!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by purpleprincess: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Francistony ma guy ..finally cheesy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Preceedo:

thankz guy. But what can disqualify one in a CLEARANCE (Not my portion though. but ignorance is nt a defence.

Thankz in adv!
Ok, I forgot to add, affidavit of good conduct, and of "non membership of secret cult".... To your question...: wrong or misspelt names, abbreviation of names, or inconcordance of your names in different certificates..... In other words; there should be uniformity in the name that appears on your birth cert. waec, jamb n pume... And also if the names are misspelt, it is a problem. Eg; "Abel Chidi Aba" in birth cert", and "Abel Chidi Abi[b]a"[/b] in waec or Jamb..... This is a problem. Correct by age declaration affidavit, but depends, if the spelling in birth cert tallies with jamb, but differs on waec, then go to waec office to rectify it......................... We also have issue of AGE. If the year, month, and date differ in your respective certs, there is a problem..... If anyone have a related problem, better put it here, let us help to address it, together with my OGAs at the top here.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Eloghosa78: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
FrancisTony: Eloghosa78, how was your UNIBEN p.utme? Your aggregate?

Medicine or you changed to Pharmacy?
I did not,71 screening score and 62agg. Hw was Urs?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
purpleprincess:
are you a clone? ..cos everytin in ur lyf is copied ...jus lyk dat pic

wel i dnt blame u i blame ur fada 4 lackin sperm
Mtcheew.

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by PrinceCEE(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
puerile and stupidity at its peak........
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CosmicSensation: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
PrinceCEE: puerile and stupidity. at its peak........
yea. And this post reeks of maturity and wisdom cool
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Alikaxon(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
JuliaMontes: Uhh, september?? Lord, please let it be released this month, I'm not sure I'll survive the anxiety and nightmares till september, Amen!
Yes september.... Don't fret OK? You'll already be in 200level by this time next year.... Trust me. I don't even need to know your score, I welcome you to UNIBEN already. What course?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by purpleprincess: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
CTRL+C x 39:
Mtcheew.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by purpleprincess: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
PrinceCEE: puerile and stupidity at its peak........
exactly wat i sed wen i cot ur mum & my gateman
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Preceedo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Alikaxon: Ok, I forgot to add, affidavit of good conduct, and of "non membership of secret cult".... To your question...: wrong or misspelt names, abbreviation of names, or inconcordance of your names in different certificates..... In other words; there should be uniformity in the name that appears on your birth cert. waec, jamb n pume... And also if the names are misspelt, it is a problem. Eg; "Abel Chidi Aba" in birth cert", and "Abel Chidi Abi[b]a"[/b] in waec or Jamb..... This is a problem. Correct by age declaration affidavit, but depends, if the spelling in birth cert tallies with jamb, but differs on waec, then go to waec office to rectify it......................... We also have issue of AGE. If the year, month, and date differ in your respective certs, there is a problem..... If anyone have a related problem, better put it here, let us help to address it, together with my OGAs at the top here.

Wait o. The name on my NECO result is shortened compared to the one I used in other certificates. Gawd!. And a letter is also missing.
What can I do?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by CosmicSensation: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lol. He is viewing.
Please na, I really don't want to conclude that ur father is a Bastard sad

Please prove this wrong.
How can? that man?
No it can't be.
He can't be a bastard.

Come and defend your father.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.