Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1028319 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by jaymejate: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
chizzy94: JoeCutie ONE LOVE! I didn't get a mention or saw what you wrote but from what I read from honorable people on here, it seems you really went hard on me. Cool.

I preach peace like many of my tutors like Martin Luther King Jr., Mahatma Ghandi et al. But truth be told, If only you knew how grave your comment to flawlessS was you would understand where I am coming from. She might be trying to live her dream and you are on here telling her otherwise.

Yeah, Engineering rarely breeds female students, true, but the few ones there ought to be respected and let be. If it was easy and fun who wouldn't apply for it??
If the word 'Insanity' I used really got you fuming I wasn't actually referring to you in person, you might really be some amazing dude, but your reasoning/points expressed at that point really wasn't.

The tongue is power and the mind is a vessel that ought to be filled with positivity. The world today is it is what it is not because of the actions of 'evil' people [you are not evil] but because of the silence of 'good' [I'm not good, God is] people. I don't fight/e-fight_I don't beef/e-beef. An eye for an eye then the world would go blind..
#PEACE to you bro!

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

P.S; this script isn't some cheap ones, I know how much I charge to give talks wink. #CherishIt

i like dis guy SEriously. Dnt wanna comment buh dis write up by bro chizzy broke my silence.
Ur brain talks iz very awesome here, i've seen no1 on dis thread takes issues maturely as yhu do, not even vicci, neldrizzy nd ben.
I pray d enemiez will nt use satanic gun to blow off ur brain IN JESUS NAME ! AMEN !!!

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
chizzy94: JoeCutie ONE LOVE! I didn't get a mention or saw what you wrote but from what I read from honorable people on here, it seems you really went hard on me. Cool.

I preach peace like many of my tutors like Martin Luther King Jr., Mahatma Ghandi et al. But truth be told, If only you knew how grave your comment to flawlessS was you would understand where I am coming from. She might be trying to live her dream and you are on here telling her otherwise.

Yeah, Engineering rarely breeds female students, true, but the few ones there ought to be respected and let be. If it was easy and fun who wouldn't apply for it??
If the word 'Insanity' I used really got you fuming I wasn't actually referring to you in person, you might really be some amazing dude, but your reasoning/points expressed at that point really wasn't.

I always try to mind my business, because it's a full-time Job and staying employed is something I fancy but I wouldn't watch you kill someone else's vibe. I really don't comment on here if I have nothing to contribute to the thread or some jokes to keep the thread alive, I just let the masters - Neldrizzy, Benromeo, Viccipedia and some others that put up jokes here to keep the thread alive to do their thing while I laugh out my axs.s from my location...

The tongue is power and the mind is a vessel that ought to be filled with positivity. The world today is it is what it is not because of the actions of 'evil' people [you are not evil] but because of the silence of 'good' [I'm not good, God is] people. I don't fight/e-fight_I don't beef/e-beef. An eye for an eye then the world would go blind..
#PEACE to you bro!

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

P.S; this script isn't some cheap ones, I know how much I charge to give talks wink. #CherishIt
#well spoken...#Maximum respect

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
chizzy94:
we dey try sha...as regards the exam.
Lol, but all those movies wey you line up say you wan watch nko??
hahahahah just. 2 keep the time moving...
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
kelvindim: You don't really like me, now I know..me, bouncer? As I soft reach? I resemble bouncer for ur eyes?
who dey deceive u say u soft?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
See flawlessS is forming. Even misspretty came back and couldn't mention me. Nawa o.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
benromeo39: See flawlessS is forming. Even misspretty came back and couldn't mention me. Nawa o.
how am I forming lol
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
flawlessS: how am I forming lol
told u to follow, u don't want to follow.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kulkatty, hope u know the wedding is off. Ur handsome sweet creamypie survived the tsunami and u couldn't text him.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
benromeo39: told u to follow, u don't want to follow.
ish am having problem with my follow button
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
flawlessS: ish am having problem with my follow button
Lmao, that's so not true jor.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Shey some people are writing jamb on Saturday ni? Look below the no visa ish, which one is "writing jamb this Saturday?"
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
benromeo39: Lmao, that's so not true jor.
ask 3coins he will tell u that I dont lie
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by alexiump: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
university of benin post utme application is out and the exams is going be held on the 25th of july 2014. all prospect are to go to the school website to get the registration instruction. you should fill the form yourself.

to every uniben prospective students that reside in Lagos state can attend the post utme tutorial in Lagos. the tutorial will be starting on monday 14th July 2014. the venue is FCET Akoka yaba Lagos beside University of Lagos. for further enquiry call 08087781789 or 08030512688.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
flawlessS: ask 3coins he will tell u that I dont lie
bbm or whatsapp, which do u use?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
benromeo39: bbm or whatsapp, which do u use?

bbm
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
flawlessS: bbm
okay, add me. 2BA6728A.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
benromeo39: okay, add me. 2BA6728A.
k
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by kelechiMarie(f): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Is anyone in Benin already?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Na so lyf be? ,all of una don forget me . . No wahala sha . . . .hala sunshine stars
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
mesoade: Na so lyf be? ,all of una don forget me . . No wahala sha . . . .hala sunshine stars
Lolll nobody 4gt yu
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by KimNora(f): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Petitequeen: hi sweetnesss, i'm Esther; d queen of dah house......m also goin for mass comm....there's also anoda dearie who's on our league, bt i guess she didnt learn hw to swim b4 d tsunami..... Shoutouts to MichealsSophia anywhere she might be.............lest i 4get.....Welcome to d family.
thanks alot dear smiley,so wat was ur score?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by KimNora(f): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
kelechiMarie: 25th of july
ok thanks alot
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by KimNora(f): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Neldrizzy: fresh..... Nice score but you have 2 read wild 2 perform better in Ч☺ΰr post ume... You are welcome once again....
ofcuz tanks again
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Tessy10: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
kulkatty: opss sorry. I have just for engine α̇nd social science
ok..no probs
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Tessy10: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
@vicci...Already got d hard copy tnx all same....hmmm Romeo its nt lyk dt o...na exam mk persn nr dae c...anyways hw hv u been swt?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Tessy10: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
*observin mood activated*
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll nobody 4gt yu
. . Hw ur lyf na? . . Me don go register o,u nko?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by drizzytee: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
I stand salute all of una...

I've been watching from d bench side,, jx felt its time to say something..

so..

《screams》S.O.M.E.T.H.I.N.G

smiley

I rep civil engineering...flawless I love yo confidence, lookin forward to meet u smiley

viccipedia u dey waka o...shae u know sey I sight u Fo myschool//I dey feel yo dividends

neldrizzy 《clap clap clap》 Weldon u do well, see as dis thread dey bubble. more power to ya p.c

Baba God - pls make a way for us this year, give us Your grace that we will.scale through the forthcoming pume.Amen!!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by JoeCutie(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
3coins:
abi lol. . .the way you put it at first was somehow funny. . .i rili laughed hard grin
Lol. I even read it again and laughed even harder than you could ever laugh myself. grin

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by JoeCutie(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2014

I always try to mind my business, because it's a full-time Job and staying employed is something I fancy but I wouldn't watch you kill someone else's vibe. I really don't comment on here if I have nothing to contribute to the thread or some jokes to keep the thread alive, I just let the masters - Neldrizzy, Benromeo, Viccipedia and some others that put up jokes here to keep the thread alive to do their thing while I laugh out my axs.s from my location...

#PEACE to you bro!

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

FlawlessS is my friend even off Nl, so we know how we roll. Off this site, we do joke & laugh away the stress of life. At first I thought I was writing to my friend, FlawlessS, without taking into congnizance the fact that some other interesting fellows could be taking notice. This she understood very well; hence, her reply. We've since talked & laughed over it. That not withstanding, I'm really sorry if my comments were extreme, if they affected and or inconvenienced anyone in any way at all. Sometimes we're just being human. I'm sorry.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.