Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1027883 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Godwin10(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Great Respect to naijaboiy, I met this pleasant gentleman again at a restaurant recently on a Sunday Afternoon after about 5 or 6 months thereabout. What amazed me, is his ability to be able to recognize me and call me by my name after such a period of time because we only met once. It took me centiseconds to really decipher his face and recall him which is pretty bad. I am not a good leader to have not remember someone as great as him. A politician once said “To
recall a voter’s name is statesmanship. To forget it is
oblivion.”
The importance of remembering and using names is
not just the prerogative of kings and corporate executives, it is an innate character of a genuine leader. And that’s what you are bro. From henceforth, I have decided to take the footsteps of this handsome young lad (#no homo) grin and that is to take note of people’s name and be able to recognize them when I see them.
Lesson:- Remember that a person’s name is to that
person the sweetest and most important
sound in any language. Do this and see the magic that will do. Incase you do not know the benefits, ask me and I will enlighten you on how it will help you and your business grow. The executive who tells you he can’t remember names is at the same time telling you he can’t remember a significant part of his business and is operating on quicksand.” This post was not meant to flatter but to show appreciation. Enough Sermon preached, Shoutout to Neldrizzy, viccipedia, chizzy94 and all the other Vin Diesel’s of this Fast and Furious Thread. smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
viccipedia: oboy, I just dey oo, I still dey office...why is the other end deserteD?
me no took days off... By this time... Hustle tinz.... I no know for em
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Godwin10: Great Respect to naijaboiy, I met this pleasant gentleman again at a restaurant recently on a Sunday Afternoon after about 5 or 6 months thereabout. What amazed me, is his ability to be able to recognize me and call me by my name after such a period of time because we only met once. It took me centiseconds to really decipher his face and recall him which is pretty bad. I am not a good leader to have not remember someone as great as him. A politician once said “To
oblivion.”
not just the prerogative of kings and corporate executives, it is an innate character of a genuine leader. And that’s what you are bro. From henceforth, I have decided to take the footsteps of this handsome young lad (#no homo) grin and that is to take note of people’s name and be able to recognize them when I see them.
sound in any language. Do this and see the magic that will do. Incase you do not know the benefits, ask me and I will enlighten you on how it will help you and your business grow. The executive who tells you he can’t remember names is at the same time telling you he can’t remember a significant part of his business and is operating on quicksand.” This post was not meant to flatter but to show appreciation. Enough Sermon preached, Shoutout to Neldrizzy, viccipedia, chizzy94 and all the other Vin Diesel’s of this Fast and Furious Thread. smiley
Eng.Godwin i remove ma matric gown spread am for ground lie down untop greet you... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Godwin10(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Neldrizzy: Eng.Godwin i remove ma matric gown spread am for ground lie down untop greet you... grin grin grin grin
I remain loyal. After you don get up, bring the matric gown make i wash for you... grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Titeb(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Uniben should please release this 2nd list for Us..
Frustration and Anxiety can kill O.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Godwin10:
I remain loyal. After you don get up, bring the matric gown make i wash for you... grin
for wat naa, Am i mad ? Chizzy94 abeg come collect dis gown go wash am4me tongue

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
chizzy94:
But you never wear am na cheesy.
i don use am prostrate greet Godwin

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by NelsonOjo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mehnnnnn......wetin dey suppppp
shey Uniben nor wan release 2nd list ni??
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
NelsonOjo: Mehnnnnn......wetin dey suppppp
shey Uniben nor wan release 2nd list ni??
mehnnn, relax... Loll
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by naijaboiy: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Godwin10: Great Respect to naijaboiy, I met this pleasant gentleman again at a restaurant recently on a Sunday Afternoon after about 5 or 6 months thereabout. What amazed me, is his ability to be able to recognize me and call me by my name after such a period of time because we only met once. It took me centiseconds to really decipher his face and recall him which is pretty bad. I am not a good leader to have not remember someone as great as him. A politician once said “To
oblivion.”
shockedshockedshocked
[size=18pt]Jèsus!!shocked[/size]

A whole speech just for me,,coming from the boss himself shocked

I'm soo honoured man cheesy

Ahem...I don't forget people's faces and names no matter how long it may take...

I could tell you were a little bit embarrassed you could not recognise me but it's ok...

People are different cool

Thanks once again smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by NelsonOjo(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Guy I have relaxed enough.......!!!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Fortunate017(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
NelsonOjo: Guy I have relaxed enough.......!!!
From annoyance to vex.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Lexoma(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good day
can i combine neco and waec for nursing science or pharmacy in UNIBEN? My waec has pass in physics and neco got physics but pass in chemistry??
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Titeb: Uniben should please release this 2nd list for Us..
Frustration and Anxiety can kill O.
lol....bro that could be contagious #psychasthenia
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lexoma: Good day
can i combine neco and waec for nursing science or pharmacy in UNIBEN? My waec has pass in physics and neco got physics but pass in chemistry??
yeah you can
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
My fellow unibenitess I salute una.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Uzoma385(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Victorious1: Dear your profile says you are plus one today... cool

I don't really celebrate birthday, I celebrate achievement and success .....
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Uzoma385(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Victorious1: Dear your profile says you are plus one today... cool

but all the same am grateful for ur wishes nd gift.
am grateful ....
GRATITUDE ....
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Godwin10(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
naijaboiy:
shockedshockedshocked
[size=18pt]Jèsus!!shocked[/size]

A whole speech just for me,,coming from the boss himself shocked

I'm soo honoured man cheesy

Ahem...I don't forget people's faces and names no matter how long it may take...

I could tell you were a little bit embarrassed you could not recognise me but it's ok...

People are different cool

Thanks once again smiley
Yes, we all are different indeed... smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Suley316: if I open 1000 ill get what?

By the way I hope sealing those lips is a nice way to preserve em for me cool
Lol,,,frivolous guy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Godwin10(m): 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
chizzy94: Sir Godwin10, All hailings belong to you smiley.
Would love to have a conversation with you on whatsapp but my phone has gone bad and is under repair n maintainance for a week now. Hope you doing good?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Victorious1(f): 3:49am On Sep 24, 2014
Lol. Aiit.
Uzoma385:

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2014
efedua: Lol,,,frivolous guy
a bruh Tthat can guess characters right? I tot they didn't producer these types any more, my sister kulkatty what's up... How was the night
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by viccipedia: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Uzoma385:

Well, If you weren't born..........................

You know the rest!

I guess
undecided
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by viccipedia: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2014
oblivion.”
bros it is your face I looking oo cheesy I no fit wait till clearance to present to you all the imported hailings wey I wan import from spain..... grin but for now, accept all my greetings with the dofin of my caps.....LOL, bro how far, how d semester dey go na?

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2014
Suley316: my sister kulkatty what's up... How was the night

My bruh suley

Fine fine. You?

Night was somehow tho. Dreamt you were chasing me with cutlass embarassed
I'm sorry if I have offended you
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2014
kulkatty:

My bruh suley

Fine fine. You?

Night was somehow tho. Dreamt you were chasing me with cutlass embarassed
I'm sorry if I have offended you
I would never hurt you and you know it, you didnt offend me so don't apologize smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Oveyobaba: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2014
Uzoma385:

see wetin u dey talk #smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.