Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1025017 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by NelsonOjo(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2014
WETIN DEY SUUUUPPPPPP??.
tagz_
Viccii
Neldrizzy
fortunate017
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2014
orluuchi:
Yes. I got physiology on Uniben site but jamb is still saying no admission yet
what's your aggregate?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2014
ModusOperandi: A passport is a passport. All they need is your face
regardless of the background?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Gafano(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2014
chue: regardless of the background?
with respect to d background ooooooo.....the background most be red..
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Nelson2014: 300k!4 wat.u wan d weddin
lol..I wonder buh e jus dey talk cos if yu get like my father once yu tel am d amount for somfin nd he gv yu dare nt go back to him say dem increase d tin overnight if nt yu r doomed!!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2014
mesoade: if only judges would think like you in d judiciary sector of this country
wetin for happen sir?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2014
orluuchi:
Yes. I got physiology on Uniben site but jamb is still saying no admission yet

Okay cool.
Wah's your aggregate again?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by chue(m): 9:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Gafano: with respect to d background ooooooo.....the background most be red..
aidy tanks alot
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2014
chue: wetin yu by say uniben go suffer ooo??skul wen gv yu admissiondem suppose witdraw d admission den ban yu frm jamb for 4yrs wit hard labour aniwaiz dat guy type wetin he type wit english no b calabar...so if yu re-read carefully yu go understand my broda nd if yu no understand dat means dem dey folo yu
grin grin grin grin yu be comedian!!!!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2014
Nelson2014: 300k!4 wat.u wan d weddin
grin grin grin grin i was also wondering cheesy
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2014
NelsonOjo: WETIN DEY SUUUUPPPPPP??.
tagz_
Viccii
Neldrizzy
fortunate017
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ honourable barrister, goodmornin oo... How b-side
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2014
mesoade: what is the difference between microbiology and medical microbiology
microbiology and medical microbiology are similar but form different school...... microbiology is a department under the faculty of life science while medical microbiology is a department in the school of medicine. the both department train aspirant to became scientist with medical microbiologists having greater opportunities to work in hospital lab. research institutes and other more,microbiologists also are feasible in research institutes. many microbiologists are always unsuccessful in Nigeria due to the poor demand for their labour,some successful once run their private research institutes and some becomes lecturers and others teachers... the different between the both is that a microbiology is a scientist that deals with microorganisms, especially their effects on man and other living organisms. while medical microbiology deals with the science of the cure or treatment,prognosis and diagnoses of microorganisms and the effect of the cures or treatments on human health. it also covers all aspects of microbiology making it very lucrative...the sleep is now out of my eyes
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2014
Too many comedians here
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2014
Oh this shiit is not working
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2014
There's nothing lyk medical microbiology in uniben..
and medicine&surgery and dentistry are d only departments in d school of medicine

nursing,physiology,anatomy,medical lab science and medical biochemistry are in d school of basic medical sciences
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2014
Nimen:

UNIBEN una go suffer oo

if i talk say ah understand one thing wey this guy type, na big lie be that oo
why you go understand wae u never still conclude how much u would like to squeeze from clearance-acceptance fee.... I meant in all both tuition fee, students whose department falls under the college of medical science would spend nothing less than 130k, budgeting above is advisable. get uniben 2013/2014 clearance
instruction to help you prepare well for
clearance while you await 2014/2015
clearance instruction,,,,,,,,,,, http://
wikisend.com/download/969848/
ClearanceInstructionft.pdf
file size:15kb or 15.7kb
don't forget to input password before
downloading,,,,,
password::::::::::::::::pjj0aa19
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by orluuchi(f): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2014
mesoade: what's your aggregate?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by orluuchi(f): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2014
kulkatty:

Okay cool.
Wah's your aggregate again?
54. but I'm worried since jamb hasn't uploaded it
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2014
IamTitanium: There's nothing lyk medical microbiology in uniben..
and medicine&surgery and dentistry are d only departments in d school of medicine

nursing,physiology,anatomy,medical lab science and medical biochemistry are in d school of basic medical sciences
ish,,,,this days efedua just dey suffer for nothing no be say I go even come do clearance this year...........
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE UNIBEN

The Departments of the School are:
Department of Anaesthesiology
Department of Child Health
Department of Haematology
Department of Chemical Pathology
Department of Community Health
Department of Surgery
Department of Radiology
Department of Ophthalmology
Department of Obsterics & Gynaecology
Department of Orthopaedics & Traumatology
Department of Morbid Anatomy
Department of Mental Health
Department of Medicine
Department of Anatomy
Department of Medical Microbiology

http://www.uniben.edu/faculties/school-medicine
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2014
efedua: microbiology and medical microbiology are similar courses form different faculties...... microbiology is department under the faculty of life science while medical microbiology is a department in the faculty of basic medical science. the both course train aspirant into scientist with medical microbiologists may have greater opportunities to work in hospital lab. research institutes and other more,microbiologists also are feasible in research institutes. many microbiologists are always unsuccessful in Nigeria due to the poor demand of their labour,some successful once run their private research institutes and some becomes lecturers and others teachers... the different between the both is that a microbiology is a science that deals with microorganisms, especially their effects on man and other living organisms. while medical microbiology deals with the science of the cure or treatment and diagnoses of microorganisms and the effect of the cures or treatments on human health. it also covers all aspects of microbiology making it a very lucrative course....
thanks bro
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2014
orluuchi:
54. but I'm worried since jamb hasn't uploaded it

some people are having the same issue
Just keep checking from now till 31st oct
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by sirxbit(m): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2014
be like say na only me them give pure and applied mathematics o.<SCARY MOVIE>
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Doctor21(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2014
pweetyz: you guys should remember that the guarantors letter,affidavit of non-membership of secret cult,affidavit of good conduct,passport,jamb admission letter,etc and their photocopies cost some amount of money and since they are all part of the clearance you should add them to your expenses..plus money for cyber if someones gonna do it for you..someone like me that stays in ph..ama add my transport fare..iono if departmental and faculty clearance cost much though buh i know they differ

well..me just want to ask this question..shey we can use a passport different from the one we used for the post utme cos i suck at keeping passports so iono where that one is..thanks in anticipation of your reply

was told in a law court dat affidavit of gud conduct nd of non membership of a cult are the same
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by orluuchi(f): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2014
kulkatty:

some people are having the same issue
Just keep checking from now till 31st oct
Ok thanks
what course were you given?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Anatomy is not in d school of medicine......those departments u listed are d departments of courses medical students offer frm year 1 to year6 which includes anatomy... Dont be confused bro
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2014
orluuchi:
Ok thanks
what course were you given?

Ecostat

The nursing is for someone else
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2014
Medical mcb is not a course that can be studied on its own
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2014
efedua: microbiology and medical microbiology are similar courses form different faculties...... microbiology is department under the faculty of life science while medical microbiology is a department in the faculty of basic medical science. the both course train aspirant into scientist with medical microbiologists may have greater opportunities to work in hospital lab. research institutes and other more,microbiologists also are feasible in research institutes. many microbiologists are always unsuccessful in Nigeria due to the poor demand of their labour,some successful once run their private research institutes and some becomes lecturers and others teachers... the different between the both is that a microbiology is a science that deals with microorganisms, especially their effects on man and other living organisms. while medical microbiology deals with the science of the cure or treatment and diagnoses of microorganisms and the effect of the cures or treatments on human health. it also covers all aspects of microbiology making it a very lucrative course....
Medical Microbiology is not a course in UNIBEN.... You must mean Medical Biochemistry.... That is an individual course in Basic Medical Sciences.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2014
IamTitanium: There's nothing lyk medical microbiology in uniben..

Dentistry has Its School.
Except you mean "College of Medical Sciences", that's what they're all under.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2014
Swagalord18:
Medical Microbiology is not a course in UNIBEN.... You must mean Medical Biochemistry.... That is an individual course in Basic Medical Sciences.
OK,,,,,, but medical microbiology do exist and uniben place it under the school of medicine.....someone was only trying to find out there difference but actually I was trying to say medical biochemistry at my quote before his question but sleep ish no let me see well.thanks
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by pweetyz(f): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Doctor21: was told in a law court dat affidavit of gud conduct nd of non membership of a cult are the same
..I'm not so sure about that cos i've seen samples of em both online
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2014
pweetyz: ..I'm not so sure about that cos i've seen samples of em both online
OK o na two space upon wae u go upload each through o

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.