Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1031103 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mexyz(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2014
Mcslize:

I have seen the format. Ur Jamb Reg No need to be included in ur affidavits as ur personal information. Not just ur name alone. Ur jamb Reg No, Course, department and Faculty will be stated in ur affidavits. Others should take note of this.
Bros I don't really understand what you wrote up there, by the Grace of God I am in my penultimate year in uniben and I did not include my reg number in my affidavits. Anyway you can add it to yours if that will make you feel good. morning House.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by McPete(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2014
mesoade:
Hmmm . . Just observing from a long distance
br0..una eyez t0o qudt o0..kip observinq th0..f0r me nitemi..ah jez dy
climb palm tree and
Sips palmie whle obxervinq
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2014
chue:
yur rite buh efedua I dey pity yu ooo na on birth cert yu get for nw
Bro na December things, hoping to get them ready by 16
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mcslize: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2014
Mexyz:
Bros I don't really understand what you wrote up there, by the Grace of God I am in my penultimate year in uniben and I did not include my reg number in my affidavits. Anyway you can add it to yours if that will make you feel good. morning House.

We learn every day. The fact that u're in ur Penultimate year doesn't mean u know it all. Nobody would quarel u if u didn't state ur personal info in ur affidavits in ur time. But things change with time and is expected of us to change with trend of things. If u didn't put it in urs does that stop me from soliciting others to take note? How can one swear affidavits to a school without stating his personal info related to the school like ur Reg No, Course, Department and Faculty? I told u they already have the format in their system in the court where I did mine. If anyone need an affidavit they will only edit those info I stated above and replace them wit urs. U ain't the one sweaing the Oath or maybe u did urs outside Court environment thats why they didn't include those essential personal info. Always try and learn from others even if u know it all there are still things u do not know. I only solicited others to take note to include those info to their affidavits for those that haven't done theirs but u saw it as not important simply because u didn't include them to urs in ur time. Is that good of a penulmitate Icon?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by wizmikelo(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2014
chue:
yu don finish exam na?
I Don finish exam. na first class upper.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mcslize: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2014
wizmikelo:
I Don finish exam. na first class upper.

Lol First class na first class e no get upper or lower.... Congrats tho
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by HonourablePomk: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2014
Mcslize:

We learn every day. The fact that u're in ur Penultimate year doesn't mean u know it all. Nobody would quarel u if u didn't state ur personal info in ur affidavits in ur time. But things change with time and is expected of us to change with trend of things. If u didn't put it in urs does that stop me from soliciting others to take note? How can one swear affidavits to a school without stating his personal info related to the school like ur Reg No, Course, Department and Faculty? I told u they already have the format in their system in the court where I did mine. If anyone need an affidavit they will only edit those info I stated above and replace them wit urs. U ain't the one sweaing the Oath or maybe u did urs outside Court environment thats why they didn't include those essential personal info. Always try and learn from others even if u know it all there are still things u do not know. I only solicited others to take note to include those info to their affidavits for those that haven't done theirs but u saw it as not important simply because u didn't include them to urs in ur time. Is that good of a penulmitate Icon?

Bros na small thing dem take dey vex. In the first place if you know all this why did you bother asking questions. He gave you his own opinion and you tried turning it into something else no vex but you get problem
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Bennyberry(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
slimedge:
....Pls what's your take on this?...Some of my papers have 'Sunday Sylvester Sylvester' and some,just Sunday Sylvester..Hope it won't affect?...I swore affidavit for local government origin in high court of lagos.Hope it can fittingly replace the cert?
ur name are perfect na...the requirement is to have at least 2 same names...if ur name nd surname are intact nd ur middle name varies,it wouldnt be a serious issue...bt if during clearance u are told to go for affidavit of name or buy correction form.then u can fix all dese issues...about the local govt of origin..any affidavit frm a recognized court would be acceptable....
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by uju18(f): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Suley316:

that's very fast
It takes longer tha that
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by slimedge(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bennyberry:
ur name are perfect na...the requirement is to have at least 2 same names...if ur name nd surname are intact nd ur middle name varies,it wouldnt be a serious issue...bt if during clearance u are told to go for affidavit of name or buy correction form.then u can fix all dese issues...about the local govt of origin..any affidavit frm a recognized court would be acceptable....
..Thanks a bunch bro.My mind can now be at rest...
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by idiosyncrasy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mcslize:

guy, you needn't throw
up like this!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Bobbyzain(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bennyberry:
with this ur post are you saying they might accept an affidavit of name as opposed to filling a correction form
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Bennyberry(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bobbyzain:
with this ur post are you saying they might accept an affidavit of name as opposed to filling a correction form
it depends on wat the officials agree on...if ur certificate is in doubt cos of different names.u might be asked to buy correction form...bt if ur birth cerificate differs frm ur waec or neco stuff..u wud be asked to do affidavit of names.
So it all depends on the condition u find urself
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
uju18:
It takes longer tha that
mine took a week or two
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Bobbyzain(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mcslize:

U don't need a separate Affid for state of Origin. They wil include ur state in ur Local Gov of origin. Ur local Government is in ur state. Once ur LGA is mentioned ur state will be mentioned along side with it. They go hand in hand. E.g Ogwachukwu Local Government Area, Bayelsa State. Ur LGA will not be mentioned without mentioning the state the LGA is situated
are you sure of this because i was told at the court that i was going to need affidavit of state of origin,which also listed my lga in it. before they will give me my lga certificate.at EDO STATE HOUSE in abuja.but on geting there i was told i didnt need the affidavit.and that they dont offer lga cert.but they said i could get the lga at my village.which i havent gotten as of this moment.but with what u are saying it seems i don't need to get it.i can just use the affidavit of state i swore that i thought was wasted.right?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Bobbyzain(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bennyberry:
it depends on wat the officials agree on...if ur certificate is in doubt cos of different names.u might be asked to buy correction form...bt if ur birth cerificate differs frm ur waec or neco stuff..u wud be asked to do affidavit of names.
So it all depends on the condition u find urself
i pray i find myself in the latter condition, because i have done the affidavit of name already and was thinking it was a waste because i was told by some persons that the affidavit was not accepted.my case is that all my documents have thesame name except my waec which has a letter changed in my name and my middle name abbreviated.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by uju18(f): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Suley316:
mine took a week or two
Loool,well then that means I'm one of the lucky ones
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by dozieinspired: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
dozieinspired:
my fellow freshers,pls i need u to ans this questions for me. Some schools wear coporate on monday and native on friday. dont know if uniben is part of them
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by slimedge(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Men....I just met a fresher in unilag that said he paid N53,000 for sch fee& acceptance fee o...Anyone with an idea hw much Uniben's sch fee & acceptance fee is going to cost in total?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by slimedge(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
uju18:
lagos island?
uju18 where r u @?miss ya kind of o... smiley
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Doctor21(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bobbyzain:
i pray i find myself in the latter condition, because i have done the affidavit of name already and was thinking it was a waste because i was told by some persons that the affidavit was not accepted.my case is that all my documents have thesame name except my waec which has a letter changed in my name and my middle name abbreviated.
it all depends on d clearance officer. Some accept affidavit for name correction while others don't.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Damscrob(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
LATEST CAMPUS NEWS

DAMILOLA OGUNTIMEHIN(300 LEVEL CHEMICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT) REPORT:

It's no news that students in various faculty e.g Engineering,Life Sciences,Pharmacy,Education etc. have concluded their exams except for some few dept that have their exams postponed due to the incidence at Ekosodin on Friday,21st November. Student's have started vacating their hall of residence(Hall1,2,3,4,5 and keystone hostel) all thanks to S.U.G director of welfare that provided buses going to lagos at a subsidized rate of #1,800. 100L Engineering students going to 200L are to wait behind together wit 200L Engineering D.E student for the PRE-UBITS programme which starts DECEMBER 8 And end DECEMBER 22. 200L Faculty of EDUCATION student going to 300L are to wait behind for their T.P(Teaching Pratice) and all New graduands are to wait for the defence and completion of their projects...All Newly admitted students are expected to get their documents ready on or before 10th,JANUARY 2015.As clearance start on the 11th,January 2015. Requirements for the clearance will be listed on uniben kofa page. Kindly access this page regularly.

For more information about Uniben,Various faculties,Clearance etc..call Damscrob on 08104459028,07018351707 or whatsapp:08104459028,2go username: Damscrob10 or Damilola9400 or facebook: Damilola Oguntimehin Grace Damscrob.

Once Again,CONGRATS to all our freshest graduates the lord shall favour you all in labour market.

Bye for now.
ENGR DAMSCROB.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Zellie: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
slimedge:
Men....I just met a fresher in unilag that said he paid N53,000 for sch fee& acceptance fee o...Anyone with an idea hw much Uniben's sch fee & acceptance fee is going to cost in total?
School Fee - N49,500
Acceptance Fee ( Medical Sciences ) - N65,000
Acceptance Fee ( Non-Medical Sciences and others ) - N45,000
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mexyz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mcslize:

hmmmm... you are the one taking this thing too far, just told you I didn't put my reg number. I don't remember telling Anybody to do same. I did mine at Benin high court, anyway not quarrelling with you though. cheers
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by slimedge(m): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Zellie:
School Fee - N49,500
Acceptance Fee ( Medical Sciences ) - N65,000
Acceptance Fee ( Non-Medical Sciences and others ) - N45,000
...But how come Unilag is paying just 10k as acceptance fee?what could be possibly wrong?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Lexoma(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
slimedge:
...But how come Unilag is paying just 10k as acceptance fee?what could be possibly wrong?
Delsu even pays 10k for acceptance fee...mehn UNIBEN will kill people ooo
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Yonce(f): 1:40am On Nov 30, 2014
slimedge:

I thought I was the only one in this boat. shocked
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by slimedge(m): 6:56am On Nov 30, 2014
Yonce:

I thought I was the only one in this boat. shocked
men...it's so outrageous and sickening...There has been no logical explanation why we are paying huge some as acceptance fees and unilag paying just peanuts...Afterall,both are federal universities...
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by slimedge(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2014
Lexoma:
Delsu even pays 10k for acceptance fee...mehn UNIBEN will kill people ooo
..like seriously?Somfin seems to be going wrong mahn...
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Lexoma(m): 7:28am On Nov 30, 2014
slimedge:
..like seriously?Somfin seems to be going wrong mahn...
yup...but what can we do other than to pay it
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Zellie: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2014
slimedge:
I have no idea, even Private Schools don't pay that much
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by idiosyncrasy(m): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2014
slimedge:
men...it's so outrageous and sickening...There has been no logical explanation why we are paying huge some as acceptance fees and unilag paying just peanuts...Afterall,both are federal universities...
let's wait and see what they r going to come up with

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.