Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

SCHOOL FREE IN TOP UNIVERSITIES ABROADS - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / SCHOOL FREE IN TOP UNIVERSITIES ABROADS (745 Views)

Study Free In Europe / Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: / Get Those Very Expensive Engineering Text Book For Almost Free In Your Email Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCHOOL FREE IN TOP UNIVERSITIES ABROADS by kingsleyone(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Hi, do you want information on tuition free schools abroad and how you can secure your admission for the next academic section, how you can apply for these schools the right way and get your admission immediately? This is a do it yourself guide, you do not need the help of any agent and whatever...just follow the instructions and you are on your way to realizing your dream of schooling abroad!! For more info on this or for the guide you can reach me on 07030243538 or email me on realdonkings@gmail.com

Thanks
Kingsley
Re: SCHOOL FREE IN TOP UNIVERSITIES ABROADS by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
kingsleyone: Hi, do you want information on tuition free schools abroad and how you can secure your admission for the next academic section, how you can apply for these schools the right way and get your admission immediately? This is a do it yourself guide, you do not need the help of any agent and whatever...just follow the instructions and you are on your way to realizing your dream of schooling abroad!! For more info on this or for the guide you can reach me on 07030243538 or email me on kingsco4@yahoo.com

Thanks
Kingsley

I hope this isn't a marketin strategy to sell a hand-out...
Re: SCHOOL FREE IN TOP UNIVERSITIES ABROADS by kingsleyone(m): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
Not at all...
Re: SCHOOL FREE IN TOP UNIVERSITIES ABROADS by RAPMAN02(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
hello, do you know of any uni in ZA,dubai,ghana,uk?
Re: SCHOOL FREE IN TOP UNIVERSITIES ABROADS by kingsleyone(m): 12:05am On Dec 22, 2013
The guide is about Finland, Norway, Germany, Canada, USA, Island, Austria, Sweden
Re: SCHOOL FREE IN TOP UNIVERSITIES ABROADS by blazerMaks: 12:44am On Dec 22, 2013
I need info on UK schools please.
Also, can I get a scholarship to study in Canada? If yes, how will I go about it
Re: SCHOOL FREE IN TOP UNIVERSITIES ABROADS by nduxyz(m): 1:28am On Dec 22, 2013
God Bless you for this. Please this is my email; ndu.akuneto@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Language Club / Get Solution To Academic Assignments, Projects, Research, Etc / Register 4 Sat, Toefl, Gre And Gmat At Affordable Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.