Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Desmond Elliot Joins Politics! Set To Contest Under Labour Party In 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Joins Politics! Set To Contest Under Labour Party In 2015 (657 Views)

Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) / Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster / Kate Henshaw's Joins Politics, Campaign Poster Is Not Looking Bad At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Joins Politics! Set To Contest Under Labour Party In 2015 by BlogLord: 1:34am On Dec 22, 2013
The Nollywood actor is now into politics and he is supporting Jimi Agbaje as the next governor of Lagos State. His BB update also confirms this.
Well, I want a better and more comfortable LAGOS. I’m willing to exchange my ‘in-action’ and ‘silence’ to speak up for a leader who will give me the Lagos of my DREAMS.
I have established that making Jimi Kolawole Agbaje governor, is one of my priorities and I’m off to work on that. Join the MOVEMENT!!Its JAYKAY 2015 The hope has begun”.

Re: Desmond Elliot Joins Politics! Set To Contest Under Labour Party In 2015 by dozydollar: 1:53am On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmmmm. u. Leave. Movie. Join. Politie. ..... Guy. Becarefull ooooo
Re: Desmond Elliot Joins Politics! Set To Contest Under Labour Party In 2015 by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 22, 2013
Na today, weren't you in Benin during Oshiomole's second tenure campaign?

(1) (Reply)

Smacby - Mr Ronaldo (freestyle) / Rita Dominic Turns Movie Seller At Lekki / Photo: Meet The Woman With The World’s Fattest Belle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.