Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Why Did You Go To That Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Go To That Church? (622 Views)

I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Go To That Church? by greatestluv4all: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2013
Many of us have different reasons for choosing the church we worship, varying from it's my parents choice, my friend attends xyz church so I must follow, my pastor is a good preacher or motivator or because of that fine chic?

For some it's because of solution to their problems. ..looking for miracle of spouse or employment or healing.

Have you ever ask yourself self why did I choose this church?
Why am I attending this church?
What do I stand to gain for attending this church?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Back From The Valley Of The Dry Bones! / Who God Has Blessed / World Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.