Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

A Thread For Christmas Messages/ Wishes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Christmas Messages/ Wishes (437 Views)

Durga Puja Whatsapp Messages Wishes Pictures Cards Greetings 2015 / A Thread For Catholics / A Thread For Christmas Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Christmas Messages/ Wishes by ugopeter(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Today is Christmas. Drop your messages here for your family and loved ones. Its is a continuation of last year's xmas thread: www.nairaland.com/1141560/thread-christmas-messages/ . Here is mine...To my Nairaland family,
May your life be colorful, magnificent,shimmering and Joyful.
As the magic of Christmas spreads on you
Merry Christmas.
Re: A Thread For Christmas Messages/ Wishes by ugopeter(m): 5:54am On Dec 24, 2013
May peace, happiness and goodwill be with you and your family not only on Christmas, but through out the year and beyond. Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear
To all of my family and the friends I have made, those who left for a while and those who have stayed. Merry Christmas with hugs and kisses…
May the grace of Our Mighty Father be with you all during this eve of Christmas. Have a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year. God Loves You.May peace, happiness and goodwill be with you and your family not only on Christmas, but through out the year and beyond. Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear
To all of my family and the friends I have made, those who left for a while and those who have stayed. Merry Christmas with hugs and kisses…
May the grace of Our Mighty Father be with you all during this eve of Christmas. Have a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year. God Loves You.
May peace, happiness and goodwill be with you and your family not only on Christmas, but through out the year and beyond. Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear
May the grace of Our Mighty Father be with you all during this eve of Christmas. Have a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year. God Loves You.

(1) (Reply)

Can We Sin Without Knowiing? / Eternal Punishment. / Recovery Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.