Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Mobile Radio And TV - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mobile Radio And TV (471 Views)

Increase In The Number Of Radio And Tv Station In Benin City, Edo State / Nigerian Radio And TV Stations Ban 2face Idibia, D’banj Etc... / How Do Radio And T.V Stations Make Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Radio And TV by Ubarab(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
I am not that lucky to be part of those that owns the big boys and girls phone but still counts myself lucky to have this small java enabled phone. Could browse and most importantly listen to my favourite radio station anywhere in the word using http://ubarab.param.mobi and also live tv. Thank God

(1) (Reply)

[AUDIO+VIDEO] Mo'cheddah - My Time. / Official Video: Mavins - Dorobucci / Music Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.