Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! (1192 Views)

Branding/customization For All Purpose And Events For Multi-nationals, Political / Become Our Distributors For Our Sachets And Tins Tomatoes, Etc. / ****campaign T-shirts, Polo Shirts, General Prints/customization Of Garments**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! by Ademat7(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
Its been on my mind to start d biz of customizing accessories such as wristband,socks, or other things u could suggest I can do,and more impt how I can go abt it,e.g if u can help customize a wristband while I pay u for ur work. Let's talk biz...
Re: Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! by solaceTK(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
Bros, l can help u customize anything u wnt. Just call me on 08038711448 or pm me on solace4god@gmail.com, for further details
Re: Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! by kentochi(m): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
I can help you just give me your sample or tell what you want and how you want it to look like. Contact me through my signature.
Re: Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! by web20: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hello,
I Can help you to print note book for your secondary school.You can reach me on 07055896391 or 08028307092
Re: Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! by YoungWiseCash: 2:03am On Dec 23, 2013
Now everybody want to help... Huh? Hey.. Do it yourself, be the boss.. Read 'alibaba will make you poor' ironically RICH and kick off!!
Re: Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2013
doseni@yahoo.com.

Re: Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! by mayorall(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2013
Ademat7: Its been on my mind to start d biz of customizing accessories such as wristband,socks, or other things u could suggest I can do,and more impt how I can go abt it,e.g if u can help customize a wristband while I pay u for ur work. Let's talk biz...

I can help you customise wristbands. This are previous works below.

Contact me on 07066435369 08171611636

Re: Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! by mayorall(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2013
More

Re: Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! by mayorall(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2013
Proves of production.

Re: Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! by dav8id(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2013
Ademat7: Its been on my mind to start d biz of customizing accessories such as wristband,socks, or other things u could suggest I can do,and more impt how I can go abt it,e.g if u can help customize a wristband while I pay u for ur work. Let's talk biz...
mayorall can do the best job for you, I recommend for you.. Finally you finally seen the best steps of making it in the year of 2014
Re: Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! by dav8id(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2013
There is alot of money in gift and premium service . I mean customizing items. This biznes rock alot. Schools biznes fatch alot of money and u too can tap from that money by subscribing to the school and enter a deal with the owners or heads of those school.

Every schools now are looking for customized accessories for their schools in order to stand different from others.
You can get involve and make ur cool money.

Do u knw that mst school now in abuja are now switching from textbooks to customized android tablet? Yeah, mst schl in abj now mst private schl use customized android tablet instead of ntbook and textbook.

Customized item biznes came to stay.

Let see how 2014 will be
Re: Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! by mayorall(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2013
dav8id: mayorall can do the best job for you, I recommend for you.. Finally you finally seen the best steps of making it in the year of 2014

Thanks boss.
Re: Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! by Ademat7(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
nice response@all,i ll contact u as soon as possible,i mean d two guys who post sample of prev work done
Re: Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! by mayorall(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ademat7: nice response@all,i ll contact u as soon as possible,i mean d two guys who post sample of prev work done

Waiting boss. You can add me up on bbm 21E7FF3A, my two numbers are whatsapp enabled. 07066435369, 08171611636

(1) (Reply)

Bulk European Plastic Pallets For Sale Perfect For Warehousing / Can Nigeria Now Receive Money On Paypal? / Small Business Accounting – Outsourcing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.