Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Callout Thread - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Callout Thread (1107 Views)

Rap Battle Callout. / Open Callout. . 20lines / WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Callout Thread by Shaz(f): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2008
If you want to call anyone out for a battle, do that here.
Re: The Callout Thread by tianshie(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2008
So what happened to tha other thread you closed?
Re: The Callout Thread by Wordsmith(m): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2008
He has a point Shaz. You gotta open that thread and let us mcs battle. I suggest comments by those fools be deleted and we get down to bizness. I personally took some time off to join the tourney as well as the other cats. Forget them fuckerers, they've got their wackass tourney, let em go battle their kind there.
Re: The Callout Thread by edosioo(f): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2008
Wordsmith:

He has a point Shaz. You gotta open that thread and let us mcs battle. I suggest comments by those fools be deleted and we get down to bizness. I personally took some time off to join the tourney as well as the other cats. Forget them fuckerers, they've got their wackass tourney, let em go battle their kind there.

beef beef is resident in ur blood wordsmith fool., may it extend to ur unborn family and their children, oh now both of u want to extend the beef to shaz, she closed the thread because idiots like u were conniving with hybread to call some people wack/new generation and then judge battle to favour u only, i am back in the builing, and be rest assured i am ur worst nightware. that hatred will live in wordsmith blood 4 ever. oloshi omo ode.
Re: The Callout Thread by deadbreed: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2008
I AM CALLING OUT HYBRID-X TO BATTLE IF HE HAS BALLS LET HIM STAND UP TALL AND BATTLE ME
Re: The Callout Thread by makavele: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2008
@low-breed
where u dey? hide?
Re: The Callout Thread by trex007(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2008
Na wa o
Re: The Callout Thread by edosioo(f): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2008
@t-rex
r u the t-rex rapping with dayja and emtee, cypha and darkpoet ?unilag boys ?
Re: The Callout Thread by trex007(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2008
@edosio
i'm an iller version,
Re: The Callout Thread by segzicres(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2008
them bitches and hoes are too sacred to battle each other.
Re: The Callout Thread by PoDeep(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2008
I hereby call out. . . . . . . . Seun Osewa!
Re: The Callout Thread by Shaz(f): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2008
Lol . . @ Po Deep, let's see how far thatz goin'
Re: The Callout Thread by PoDeep(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2008
I'm serious.
Re: The Callout Thread by edosioo(f): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2008
Po Deep:

I hereby call out. . . . . . . . Seun Osewa!

SEND HIM A PM .LETS SEE HOW HE REPLIES, AM SURE HE CANT RAP, LOL wink
Re: The Callout Thread by dono3a5(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2008
@edosioo
u go bow wen seun go begin burst sixteens
ur eyes go be like shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Callout Thread by Baudex(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2009
Am calling out H.J
--------->) Baudex vs H.J (<---------

12 bars,no reply to post,if any of us posts first,verse due 24hrs after check and battle closed on friday if u don't check,am waiting,
------------Forget that M.I argument lets have fun,get ya notes pads,i gat just my brain,cuz i don't write i'll kill u witta freestyle,better come wif ya best boy hahahahahahahaha
Re: The Callout Thread by Baudex(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
Am calling out H.J
--------->) Baudex vs H.J (<---------

12 bars,no reply to post,if any of us posts first,verse due 24hrs after check and battle closed on friday if u don't check,am waiting,
------------Forget that M.I argument lets have fun,get ya notes pads,i gat just my brain,cuz i don't write i'll kill u witta freestyle,better come wif ya best boy hahahahahahahaha
Re: The Callout Thread by punchlinee: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2009
so this is the official call out thread, no wonder hybrid is hating on eldee.
Re: The Callout Thread by Baudex(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2009
H.J wont battle,is like he fuckin sacred,he said ama newbie,he better check my profile,and get his facts correct.

(1) (Reply)

Blaqbonez - Hennessy Cypher Verse Uncut / M.i Vs Ruggedman Who Is Da Bomb? / R Nd B Singer Living In Ibadan Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.