Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Contacting Dayo Adeneye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Contacting Dayo Adeneye (3774 Views)

Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State / Dayo 'D1' Adeneye & Wife Celebrate 17 Years Together / Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Contacting Dayo Adeneye by NAdeneye(f): 2:14am On Jun 20, 2006
Do Any Of You Know Dayo Adeneye?

If so, how can i get in contact with him? I am one of his daughters that live in the U.S, and i have not seen him in 6 years. I am 16 going on 17 in september and I would like to get in contact with him ASAP. If any of you can help me out, please do so.

Thank you.

Naomi
Adeneye

Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by shotta(m): 2:19am On Jun 20, 2006
your pretty
anyhow if i see or hear of any dayo adeneye ill let you know asap
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by NAdeneye(f): 2:40am On Jun 20, 2006
thank you
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by Seun(m): 3:09am On Jun 20, 2006
Dayo Adeneye, aka D1, Kenny Saint Ogungbe's "right hand man"

Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by NAdeneye(f): 3:11am On Jun 20, 2006
I have seen that picture before, from what i know that is his current wife and they have a daughter name Nicole that is 7 yrs old, which is my half sister
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by Seun(m): 3:29am On Jun 20, 2006
Awwww, Naomi. Why don't you want to go through your mum?
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by NAdeneye(f): 3:55am On Jun 20, 2006
my mother and i are trying to get in contact with him
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by aloib(f): 5:55am On Jun 20, 2006
dang gurl, hes a music promoter in naija, just get to lagos and ull get hooked up wid him straight away, chill imma ask a friend who knows him,
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by cammax7(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2006
@Naomi

I just sent u an email with his phone number. Wish u the best girl.
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by Seun(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2006
Thanks, cammax7. Naomi, please make sure your mom verifies his voice when you call the number. Good luck!
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by asanga(m): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2006
Very strange, Naomi where have you been? dont you know any of his relatives? is he still in love with your Mum?I wonder how he will feel cos he travels to the USA for Grammy awards etc have you not met him there at all?well sorry for asking these questions but i feel something is wrong.

Let us know his reaction.
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by Impression(f): 12:14am On Jun 21, 2006
Hello Naomi,
This is your dad Dayo, I am surprised that you said you don't know how to reach me, when you have 2 uncles and seven cousins that live with you right there in LA. Anyway, it is great to hear from you. I sent you an e-mail last night and I might just be seeing you in LA in a few days. I love you very much.

Your Dad.
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by mochafella(m): 12:17am On Jun 21, 2006
Impression:

Hello Naomi,
This is your dad Dayo,

erm, when did D-1 become a woman?
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by Seun(m): 12:18am On Jun 21, 2006
Mr. Dayo Adeneye of Kennis is an active, female Nairaland member?
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by Impression(f): 3:29am On Jun 21, 2006
Hi,
The message was sent through a friend who is a member. Naomi pls check your e-mail you dad sent you one last night.
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by Seun(m): 3:45am On Jun 21, 2006
Impression, thanks for helping Mr. Adeneye and Naomi out. Hope they get together soon. Cheers!
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by aloib(f): 3:51am On Jun 21, 2006
i'm also looking for my dad ooo grin grin grin
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by NAdeneye(f): 6:44am On Jun 21, 2006
thank you very much for all of you guys help,  my mom left Dayo a message on his cell, and hopefully he will call back soon,

Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by Impression(f): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2006
Naomi,
Your dad sent you an e-mail last night you might want to check it out and send him a reply.
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by Ndi(f): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2006
aloib:

i'm also looking for my dad ooo grin grin grin

Very funny. smiley
N.Adeneye:

thank you very much for all of you guys help,  my mom left Dayo a message on his cell, and hopefully he will call back soon,

Naomi, while wishing you a happy reunion with your dad, we would like to know when you finally meet your dad. All the best.
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by NAdeneye(f): 5:27am On Jun 23, 2006
All is well, i have contacted my dad and we are establishing a father and daughter relationship.
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by aloib(f): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2006
wow!!1 thats cool, am i invited for the re-union, lol
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 23, 2006
aww im happy for you
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by rasque(m): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2006
Naomi, I would rather advise that you be extra weary of whomever you meet online claiming to be your dad.

I would rather advise that you go through the Nigerian media, the likes of Punch, Sunnewsonline, Guardian will definitely get hooked on your story and link you to your dad.
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by Damollar(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2006
Naomi,

Girl i feel for u but u need 2 b extra careful. B sure of whoever is willing to help or whoever appears as your dad
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by mochafella(m): 2:33am On Jun 25, 2006
aloib:

am i invited for the re-union, lol

Only in your dreams tongue , the reunion is strictly for Angelenos grin grin
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by amore456: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2006
If I was D1 I would demand a paternity test. This is just too easy. Don't u think it's too late to be seeking back child support knowing that he doesn't leave here? TOO PHONY :
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by Seun(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2006
Apparently he knows about her already. Let's close this case please.
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by aloib(f): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2006
Ndi:

Very funny. smileyNaomi, while wishing you a happy reunion with your dad, we would like to know when you finally meet your dad. All the best.

lol,
mochafella:

Only in your dreams tongue , the reunion is strictly for Angelenos grin grin

hmmmmm, dreams could become reality, lol, i could bring my ass over there now, and who says u are invited, lol
Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by NAdeneye(f): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2006
=

Re: Contacting Dayo Adeneye by aloib(f): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2006
ma'am, just move on wid ur life, try to talk to ur daughter, nemesis would catch up on him very soon, karma is real, i'm sorry to hear that ma'am

(1)

Pictures;oby Gold Edozieh Looking Fly / Yvonne Nwosu's New Pictures / Back Together Pics: Jim Iyke & Nadia Rock Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.