Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

My Landlady Give Me Quit Notice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlady Give Me Quit Notice (421 Views)

Is It Right For Tenants To Be Given Quit Notice Before The Rent Expires? / Giving A Quit Notice To A Tenant. / When Is It Right For A Landlord To Give Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Landlady Give Me Quit Notice by ope30: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2013
Good day to you all patriotic citizen. pls kindly assist me in this issue, we have only one bathroom in our compound, my landlady daughter want to take her bath a day but she met my water there which means i have to bath before her which i did but the girl was crying that she has to bath before me and am already late in office. when i came back in the night, my landlady just call me and give me quit notice that by ending of this December i have to pack my load out of her house that she want to repair the house. and now i dont have any place to stay for now, i plead with the woman, i sent people to also did that on my behalf but she insist, pls what should i do. thanks
Re: My Landlady Give Me Quit Notice by Chanchit: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2013
She can't jst tell you to pack out by Dec', she has to give you time to find another apartment which may take btw 6mnths to a year. There is one human right office in Ebute meta that specialize in house issues, if them drag am finish with her, you will live 1yr rent for free pending d time you get another apartment..
Re: My Landlady Give Me Quit Notice by ope30: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
tanx very much, but i leave in Ajangbadi, is there no any other human right around Ajangbadi or u kindly give me numbers of the one u said or their contacts address. tanx

(1) (Reply)

2014 A Prosperous New Year! / Land And Property For Sale In Warri, Delta. / Land Property That Will Yield Return In Less Than 6 Months,agric,isawo Road.ik.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.