Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Viewers' Discretion: Author's Interview - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Viewers' Discretion: Author's Interview (851 Views)

Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / Stephen Covey, "7 Habits" Author, Dies At 79 / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viewers' Discretion: Author's Interview by SandraSucksex(f): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2013
chukzbook exclusive interview with Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa @Sunnystar247 #Nigerian #author Leave a reply Chukzbook Stores is pleased to welcome Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa, for a discussion of his new book; UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL! This event is free! UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL is a great self- help book which is to enable you to unveil your full capability. This book does much more than to motivate you – it sets you to productive actions! This is a book carefully written to induce you to:
1. discover and tap from the pool of potential within you.
2. convert your potential into kinetic benefit to you and to mankind
3. be a motivation to others around you positively. You have a destiny and a purpose to fulfill hence book is carefully written to help you to break off every form of chains and shackles holding down your potential. If you will dare to explore and exploit the goodies embedded in this great book.
chukzbook stores: Welcome Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa
chukzbook stores: We are very glad to have you today!
Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa Thank you
chukzbook stores: Let’s begin…Where did you get the inspiration to write UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL!?
Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa All true inspiration come from The Creator. He’s my source of inspiration. He had seen me through a lot of challenges in life. He had taught me not to let challenges break me down but rather, to make my challenges a motivation to others. I’m inspired by the experiences God had seen me through quite early in life. Also, writers are good readers hence I am a reader per excellent.
chukzbook stores: Interesting! What sets UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL! apart from other books in the same genre?
Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa Thank you. A lot of people out there had heard a thousand and one messages and have read regiments of books about self-discovery yet after the feelings of motivation caught from the message, they have no testimony of practical implementations in their own life. That is why Unleash Your Potential does not only motivates you and leave you stranded to just feeling motivated only. Hence, its subtitle is BEYOND JUST MOTIVATION. It sets you to positive actions and as it is eye opener to physical, spiritual and social influences governing opportunities, talents and success in life. Unleash Your Potential takes the talk beyond just the feelings of motivation. Unleash Your Potential is written to give practical solution on how to discover the goodies The Creator had embedded within you and how to identify and utilize opportunities around you even in a country like Nigeria. As a gifted writer, the tune of expression of the ideas are finely tuned and such that it can easily flow into readers memory.
chukzbook stores: That’s great! As an author, what are the keys to your success that led to UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL! getting out to the public?
Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa The key to my success is (God) he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth. I believe I am a gift to the world hence I don’t toy with inspiration, faith, hard work and persistence. God formed me for a purpose and have important messages to deliver through me. Hence, I considered writing as a platform to let my voice be heard in my generation.
chukzbook stores: As an author, what is your writing process? How long did it take you to start and finish UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL?
Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa The entire wealth of ideas contained in Unleash Your Potential did not all come at one go! It came bit by bit hence I scribble down ideas as they come on plain papers and at the back of my writing pads. Later, I started writing and organizing it all in as a single write up in a single note as a single body of ideas. This book is a journey of about three years which The Alpha and The Omega took me through. The impress to write a book come strongly in my heart around February, 2010. I was impregnated with loads of ideas contained herein in this book. It was as though a load of gifts in me seeking a way out to the world. For nine months, what I do is to scribble down ideas, inspirations and experiences I had or recalled. The nine month idea ‘pregnancy’ period lapsed around November, 2010. I then devoted two weeks to painstakingly convert the roughly scribbled ideas from regiments of writings on rough papers and jotters to a single manuscript. It was given to a lecturer for proofreading. I effected a couple of changes and suggestions between 2011 and 2012. Around April, 2013, I read through the book over and over again. I made a couple of changes again. The flow was jazzed up. Almost every paragraph was carefully restructured, rephrased, re-analyzed and reviewed. This was a lot of work that took close to four months. I began to type on my phone and on my laptop. As I typed, Inspiration comes: to add, to remove and to restructure a couple of facts. I gave out the manuscript for proofreading. After this was a professional editor consulted to crown up the straightening.
chukzbook stores: What is next for Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa?
Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa I am working on my next titles. Did I just say Titles? Oh Yes – titles! Among which are Unveiling Your Preciousness and The Gene of Genius. I also have a project of co- authoring a book with two colleagues of mine at Multivisionaire International Concept.
Re: Viewers' Discretion: Author's Interview by borntobegr8t(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2013
Have u ever heard about the word "PARAGRAPH" it makes ur writeups' easier to read undecided

1 Like

Re: Viewers' Discretion: Author's Interview by SandraSucksex(f): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Have u ever heard about the word "PARAGRAPH" it makes ur writeups' easier to read undecided
Typing on phone tinz.... Thanks. I've modify this!
Re: Viewers' Discretion: Author's Interview by SandraSucksex(f): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Or I should just say I copied and pasted this from Chukzstore blog
Re: Viewers' Discretion: Author's Interview by borntobegr8t(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
SandraSucksex:
Typing on phone tinz.... Thanks. I've modify this!
ok , happy birthday too
Re: Viewers' Discretion: Author's Interview by SandraSucksex(f): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
Thanks
Re: Viewers' Discretion: Author's Interview by chukzbook: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thank you Sandra! Happy new year!
Re: Viewers' Discretion: Author's Interview by SandraSucksex(f): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2014
same to you chukzbookz... Probably you should post the link to the original document which I copied from your site

(1) (Reply)

Hegira IV / Crazy Facts You Never Knew! / The Panics Of Pasion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.