Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos (18182 Views)

Nigerian Man 29, Weds American 69 In Senegal (PHOTOS) / Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) / A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos by Ekaka1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
THAT BABE IS PREGNANT

I tell.....you!!!!. See her bossoms sef. Na, they look tired already embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos by tigonana: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wettin con be my own for dere.
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
yorke1: I detest APC with so much passion because of the calibre of looters there. Money looted is been used for that wedding and people still want that marriage to be blessed, abi? God is not mock, whatever they sow they shall reap!

Nigerian politicians are all looters.
Whether APC or PDP or GP or LP or whatever.

So come 2015,don't vote nobody!

MtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeW
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos by Slickest(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Must every gathering b political?
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos by Dawdy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
Black Human: "Boonyamin"?....is that a real name or a nickname?....nawa o, name dey for dis world o.
Boonyamin is Arabic and Islamic name for Benjamin. brother of Joseph. I think it should be written "Banyamin.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos by seangy4konji: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
God bless APC...AT least Badluck Jonathan is not in their midst.
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
yorke1: I detest APC with so much passion because of the calibre of looters there. Money looted is been used for that wedding and people still want that marriage to be blessed, abi? God is not mock, whatever they sow they shall reap!

I can feel your temperature from here. . . All i can say is that . . APC as an opposition party is here to stay . They'll challenge the PDP to sit upright or knock them off with every strategy they can build.
PDP's varieties of assorted looter's since 1999 will forever out-class APC's menu list of fermented drug dealers . . . #I Dont support any of the Above.
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos by jice(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
dahdah: THAT BABE IS PREGNANT

wetin concern you?
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos by jice(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
drylman:
I can feel your temperature from here. . . All i can say is that . . APC as an opposition party is here to stay . They'll challenge the PDP to sit upright or knock them off with every strategy they can build.
PDP's varieties of assorted looter's since 1999 will forever out-class APC's menu list of fermented drug dealers . . . #I Dont support any of the Above.

but APC is courting all the so called drug dealers or pedlar. My problem here is that APC supporters do not see any person corrupt so long as he is under the APC family. We need good government but APC executives are not the options we are praying for.
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos by johnie: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
Do you know. . .

Boonyamin is the Arabic format of Benjamin. Just as Isa is the Arabic form of Isaiah (Aramaic)/ Jesus (Greek) and Barak appears both in Arabic and Hebrew?

Boonyamin Taiwo is the grandson of a late oba in Lagos State?
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos by jice(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
idupaul: I hear and smell Gold Digging but the Digger has found fake gold

You're only seeing a young senator and iyaloja general of Kwara

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed’s Daughter Weds Boonyamin Taiwo In Lagos by Soloter(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2013
What of pdp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hall Decoration With 300 Chairs Covered For Just N75,000! / What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? / Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander at Itumbonuso 18/12/2014 (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.