Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Is It Just Me That Noticed This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Just Me That Noticed This? (776 Views)

Do They Resemble Or Is It Just Me / Photo: Has Anyone Noticed This New But Cheap Fidelity Bank Logo? / Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Just Me That Noticed This? by Cogent: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
Is it just me or are more female members uploading their pictures ever since the 'Like' feature was added to our profiles?

In those days when you click girls nairaland profile, you find out that only 40 percent of them have pictures in their profile but nowadays after the 'like' button was added, it is not so and many girls have pictures in their profiles grin

Maybe am wrong about it and there hasn't been an increase in the number of profile pictures or maybe my observation is true.
I don't know.
Has anyone else noticed this?
Re: Is It Just Me That Noticed This? by lomaxx: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
The rest of us are busy on more important things.
Re: Is It Just Me That Noticed This? by Scharck(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
There's a "like" button now? Wonderful wink wink wink
Re: Is It Just Me That Noticed This? by Waspy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pls stop distracting, i'm trying to count the stars
Re: Is It Just Me That Noticed This? by Cogent: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
Waspy: Pls stop distracting, i'm trying to count the stars

Which stars?
Re: Is It Just Me That Noticed This? by Cogent: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Scharck: There's a "like" button now? Wonderful wink wink wink

Yes there is.
So hurry up and upload ur own picture so that the ladies can start giving u 'likes'. tongue
Re: Is It Just Me That Noticed This? by Waspy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Cogent:

Which stars?
the ones on the American flag drawn on my boxers undecided grin

(1) (Reply)

Hon.minister Labran Maku;where Are The Ebola Vaccines? / Ebola:After being treated with Zmapp Spanish Priest Infected In Liberia Dies / How To Kiss Your Crush Perfectly: 10 Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.