Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Spot The False Monikers - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Spot The False Monikers (2827 Views)

Can You Spot The Mistake In Less Than Five Seconds? (photo) / Can You Spot The Key In This Photo? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot The False Monikers by Cayon(f): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2008
Ok, there are so many people on here with more than one "log-in" names.  Personally I think its really silly.  I say whatever I want to say under my log-in name and that is Cayon.

Can you spot the many false monikers we have on this forum.  Ok, I say a name and you guess their other name(s)

For example: Miss B is the same person as
Re: Spot The False Monikers by 702: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2008
wtf do u mean?
Re: Spot The False Monikers by Cayon(f): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2008
Miss B and welli is one and the same person.

BTW, stop the cursing.  not healthy for you  grin

Here is another example:  Clemcykul is the same person as
Re: Spot The False Monikers by MissyB1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2008
Cayon
M unaware of d motive behind yhur starting this thread bhut i'm really not finding it funny or pleasant.
Need yhu know that i DON'T use more than one username at SAME tyme.
Yea WELLI,BEAUTEOUS,MISSY B equals same person
bhut wasn't it unreasonable of yhu to get into conclusion witout askin to be cleared?
If yhu mst knw,welli was banned,den beauteous,now Missy B.
so PLS,DO WAT YHU MST DO .I REALLY WANT MA NAME OUTT'A YHUR GAME.
THANKS!!
Re: Spot The False Monikers by 702: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Spot The False Monikers by dreeldee: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2008
i got lots of people to expose but it's not good for us all, Seun might ban most of my friends so i no do o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Spot The False Monikers by KarmaMod(f): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2008
Ever occurred to you that these people were banned hence the new names, Cayon?
Re: Spot The False Monikers by Okanran(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2008
E wan happen hia oooooooh,,,,,,,,,,b4 dem go close dis thread let it b on record dat Okanran exposed someone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shey una dey see dat entity wey dem dey call [size=4pt]dreeldee[/size] nor be only multi-id hin get, d guy get multi genitals,,,,,dis na part 1 oooooooooh grin grin grin
Re: Spot The False Monikers by Cayon(f): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2008
@karmamod (funny name) grin

How can you be banned and still posting?  Does it make sense to you.  If you are banned for whatever reason then you  should not be posting even if its under a false moniker?  But i stand to be corrected. undecided

Talk to you later.  off to Connecticut   kiss
Re: Spot The False Monikers by Okanran(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2008
@ Missy B,

No need to get riled up, mon cheri,,,,,simply ignore it all, okay,,,,,,,,,dn't wan u mixed up in some NL shenanigan wink wink wink
Re: Spot The False Monikers by KarmaMod(f): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2008
Cayon:

How can you be banned and still posting? Does it make sense to you. If you are banned for whatever reason then you should not be posting even if its under a false moniker? But i stand to be corrected.

Talk to you later. off to Connecticut kiss

Names are banned, not IPs. So you can still post under a new name. Get it now?
Re: Spot The False Monikers by dreeldee: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2008
yeah and if the admin discovers you're constantly changing Id's, he's eventually gonna block your IP address too so this thread will kick so many people out if continued

Okanran:

E wan happen hia oooooooh,,,,,,,,,,before them go close this thread let it b on record that Okanran exposed someone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shey una dey see that entity wey them dey call [size=4pt]dreeldee[/size] nor be only multi-id hin get, d guy get multi genitals,,,,,this na part 1 oooooooooh grin grin grin

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Okanrani i've not changed ID for once tongue tongue
Re: Spot The False Monikers by Cayon(f): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2008
KarmaMod:

In other words, I can curse the hell out of you, break all the forum rules under this name.  Get banned and come back under a different name.  Hmm, interesting wink wink
Re: Spot The False Monikers by Okanran(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2008
Cayon:

How can you be banned and still posting?  Does it make sense to you.  If you are banned for whatever reason then you  should not be posting even if its under a false moniker?  But i stand to be corrected.

D bolded bit is very interesting me thinks u need 2 slow ya roll hun n whose law would d bolded bit be??

Seun's or Cayon's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u really think some-one can be stopped frm posting on Nairaland just like that tis' d fcukin internet baby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wink wink wink
Re: Spot The False Monikers by MissyB1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2008
Cayon:

How can you be banned and still posting?  Does it make sense to you.  If you are banned for whatever reason then you  should not be posting even if its under a false moniker?  But i stand to be corrected.

When last did you see welli or beauteous post synce wen Missy B came into xistence.
Jst bcuzz i made mention of dese names on sm other thread,yhu decided to open a NEW thread wit it.
Well,like i earlier said,I don't know yhur reasons for starting dis thread
nd synce yhu aren't gon get ma name outta it den suit yhurself afterall
I am answerable to NOBODY on nland.So go ahead
have fun on yhur thread. . . Who am I to teach a pig how to dance
Re: Spot The False Monikers by MissyB1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2008
KarmaMod:

Pls help me skul d babe.

I wonder why pple who re ignorant on sm issues won't hush up nd learn
b4 speakin out loud.Well i'm done ere.
Have fun on yhur "THREAD"
Re: Spot The False Monikers by Cayon(f): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2008
MissB:

Are you Sensitive or feisty. Like me, do not get carried away by others comments. It's all internet interaction.

Gone, my honey is down stairs waiting on me. Anyway, it was fun reading y'all comments.

Always say to yourself "I am too blessed to be stressed"
Re: Spot The False Monikers by MissyB1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2008
Internet interaction,dat has alwaz given so many peeps opp to say/do diff tyns,come to false conclusion etc

Like i said
Have fun on yhur thread.
Still wondering why the fun hasn't started.
Re: Spot The False Monikers by 702: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
@canyon

tongue
Re: Spot The False Monikers by Cayon(f): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2008
702:

@canyon tongue
I am sure you felt it.  I was just french kissing your tongue  tongue kiss  wink

Such a stress free fun game, and folks are afraind to play.

Good Morning Cescky and thuglife
Re: Spot The False Monikers by yongbabe(f): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2008
If u were banned from NR would u just leave,
or would u come back as some1 else?
Re: Spot The False Monikers by Cayon(f): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2008
I am sure before anyone is baneed they were warned before by the Admin.  So to answer your question - Let's say the admin warned me of something I did or I am doing.  If i decide to ignore the Admin knowing I am going to be banned, then NO I would not come back. 

After all, this forum is not my life. some of you act as if you cannot live without the internet. Heck some of you don't even want to take a one day break from this forum.
Re: Spot The False Monikers by yongbabe(f): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2008
Well thats ur cup of tea.
leave those who want to come back to comeback in peace.

live n let live abeg
Re: Spot The False Monikers by HCH3COO: 1:26am On Aug 04, 2008
What's the fuss
Re: Spot The False Monikers by Cayon(f): 1:51am On Aug 04, 2008
Is man she (yong babe) want  grin grin grin grin Give her one a you hotdog to do the "trick" grin
Re: Spot The False Monikers by dreeldee: 1:53am On Aug 04, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin na your mouth dem go hear everything lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
Re: Spot The False Monikers by SeanT21(f): 1:57am On Aug 04, 2008
I know a few who have over 1 username. They also know themselves.
Re: Spot The False Monikers by HCH3COO: 2:01am On Aug 04, 2008
Cayon:

Is man she (yong babe) want grin grin grin grin Give her one a you hotdog to do the "trick" grin
Why am I finding it difficult decoding what you wrote
Re: Spot The False Monikers by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 04, 2008
Who cares if th eother has one username or not? How's that going to change your life?

People always finding ways to wind up trouble. If the net is not ya life, then why worry about something as the other's past I.Ds?
Re: Spot The False Monikers by HCH3COO: 2:20am On Aug 04, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Who cares if th eother has one username or not? How's that going to change your life?

People always finding ways to wind up trouble. If the net is not ya life, then why worry about something as the other's past I.Ds?
that's funny coming from you . tongue
Re: Spot The False Monikers by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

that's funny coming from you . tongue
kiss kiss kiss It was only you
Re: Spot The False Monikers by HCH3COO: 2:26am On Aug 04, 2008
I feel all fuzzy inside

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Download & Install Asphalt 8 V3.1.1 Apk + Mod For Free / Complete This Sentence: Big Boys Don't ........ / How Many Faces Can You See On The Tree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.