Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,627 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Best Tourist Places In Singapore To Visit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Tourist Places In Singapore To Visit (596 Views)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Tourist Places In Singapore To Visit by johnyindia: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
No doubt Singapore is the one of the best tourist destination of the world. If you have chance to travel abroad then I would strongly suggest you to visit Singapore. This country has lots of things of tourism, holiday, and adventure for all the tourists. Whoever visit Singapore brings home lots of pleasant and unforgettable memories. Although there are lots of places to visit in Singapore, but if you have very less time and can visit very few places in Singapore then I would suggest you to visit these 4 best tourist places of Singapore. Read this blog post to know about these 4 best holiday destinations of Singapore.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-p4u5LceBqFc/Urbb3ZMPzLI/AAAAAAAAA6Y/jvTCj3Zs2RM/s400/singapore+city+view.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Two Passenger Jets Nearly Collide At Barcelona Airport / A Passenger's Account Of Aero's Faulty Flight. / Please House I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.