Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

HELP! My Lymph Nodes Have Been Out For 2 Years Plus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP! My Lymph Nodes Have Been Out For 2 Years Plus (904 Views)

Itching Balls For 2 Years, I Mean The Testicles Sack Or The Balls Bag / Chloroquine, Artesunate, Others Thrive In Nigeria, 2 Years After WHO Ban / After 2 Years I Am Still Producing Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My Lymph Nodes Have Been Out For 2 Years Plus by Ugosample(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Help doctors in the house, my lymph nodes in the neck and groins have been out since August 2011 i went to the doctor, did hiv test, negative and white blood cells count is okay. Please what could be causing this? I hope it is not lymphoma. What test do you recommend? Please help me before i die of fear.
Re: HELP! My Lymph Nodes Have Been Out For 2 Years Plus by urchpath(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
Besides the lymphoadenopathy, what else did your doctor tell u that was not right with you after thoroughly examining You?
What is the nature of the lymph nodes when u toich them? Rubbery, hard, matted or painful to touch?
Well it's possible the WBC count you did was wrong. So as a confirmation you need to repeat the test.
Also, to rule out lymphoma you need to do lymph node biopsy as well as bone marrow biopsy.
Wishing you quick recovery!
Re: HELP! My Lymph Nodes Have Been Out For 2 Years Plus by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Meet any doctor and request for FNAC cytology of lymqh node. It may be sign of occult malignancy. D outcome of fnac will determine tentative tx. All d best.
Re: HELP! My Lymph Nodes Have Been Out For 2 Years Plus by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Laalamed: Meet any doctor and request for FNAC cytology of lymqh node. It may be sign of occult malignancy. D outcome of fnac will determine tentative tx. All d best.
please, what is occult malignancy? Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Dignitas - Assisted Suicide Clinic / Shortnes Of Breath And Chest Heavynes / How To Protect Yourself From The Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.