Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Advice On Techno Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice On Techno Phones (1281 Views)

When Will BBM Feature On TECHNO Phones? / Etisalat Bis On Techno Android Phone / Java Applications dont Work On Techno T638 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Techno Phones by hoyewoley: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
advice pls am having 17k with me i dont knw which techno phone to buy

1 Like

Re: Advice On Techno Phones by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Plsssssssss come and buy my Tecno Q1
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by Joel3(m): 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
if you think of buying new tecno, Q1 or P5 is it.
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by cbrass(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2013
Pls don't buy techno..buy Infinix
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by Loogan(m): 12:44am On Dec 24, 2013
i agree buy racebolt or smtin....
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by ITbomb(m): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2013
Get a Q1 or D1, you will love it
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by hoyewoley: 5:26am On Dec 24, 2013
tnks guys i think techno p5 will be ok for me

1 Like

Re: Advice On Techno Phones by cbrass(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2013
hoyewoley: tnks guys i think techno p5 will be ok for me

Don't buy techno...u will regret it later
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by lakefist(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2013
regret what later av been using my tecno n3 for d past 11 months no faults.
If u dont like a product dont discourage pple.
You can hate tecno all i know is dat your infinix 512 ram rubbish cant even stand d lowest of tecno phones.
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2013
And the fight begins again
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by cbrass(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2013
lakefist: regret what later av been using my tecno n3 for d past 11 months no faults.
If u dont like a product dont discourage pple.
You can hate tecno all i know is dat your infinix 512 ram rubbish cant even stand d lowest of tecno phones.

Am not forcing him to buy infinx but due to hius budget....besides there various grades of infinix , and his healthy to use unlike techno that emmits harmful radiation
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by shogz89: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
cbrass:

Am not forcing him to buy infinx but due to hius budget....besides there various grades of infinix , and his healthy to use unlike techno that emmits harmful radiation
Who told you techno radiates harmful radiation,,,, how u take detect am,,, na was for some people self ,
For your info., every phone radiates. Even your communication mast, (radio, TV, telecom mast) all radiates... They all deal with radioactive signals..
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by cbrass(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
shogz89:
Who told you techno radiates harmful radiation,,,, how u take detect am,,, na was for some people self ,
For your info., every phone radiates. Even your communication mast, (radio, TV, telecom mast) all radiates... They all deal with radioactive signals..

Yes all phones emmit radiations but all chinko phones especialy Techno have an emition of 7.0-8.1 compare it to the likes of Nokia,Samsung etc with radiations from 1.0 to 2
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by Jeffy1206(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
na was for some people self. grin grin
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by cbrass(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
The Research was carried out in my School then, All chinko(Techno inclusive) phones are harmful to the body
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by shogz89: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
cbrass:

Yes all phones emmit radiations but all chinko phones especialy Techno have an emition of 7.0-8.1 compare it to the likes of Nokia,Samsung etc with radiations from 1.0 to 2
So infinix radiates what,,, and how many victims of this radiation have you seen... PLS can you give the link where you got this info from cos I have searched google and have seen nothing
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by lakefist(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
shogz89:
Dont mind he just doesnt have any meaningful fact to back his claims....
Tecno passed through IEEE standard certified get ur facts right..
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by lakefist(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
cbrass:

backup ur claim with fact...
infinix just produced stupid fones,if u say gionee i will gladly accept.
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by lakefist(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
shogz89:
So infinix radiates what,,, and how many victims of this radiation have you seen... PLS can you give the link where you got this info from cos I have searched google and have seen nothing
bro just leave d small boy jare
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by lakefist(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
shogz89:
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by cbrass(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Don't worry your sef...cos its a research work carried out in LAUTECH so you may not see it on goggle yet, its yet to be published. Radiations are a long term thing so you ar e not likely to see the effect now, but among the symptoms recorded of using this high risk phones were severe headaches and dizziness
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by shogz89: 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
cbrass: The Research was carried out in my School then, All chinko(Techno inclusive) phones are harmful to the body
Ur funny Bro... What's the name of the techno you use do practical for your school,,, or ate you telling me you gathered all the techno and started performing your test. Lolz
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by shogz89: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
cbrass: Don't worry your sef...cos its a research work carried out in LAUTECH so you may not see it on goggle yet, its yet to be published. Radiations are a long term thing so you ar e not likely to see the effect now, but among the symptoms recorded of using this high risk phones were severe headaches and dizziness
Have you used infinix before..... Infinix, Gionee, techno and so on are all coupled in China,, so they are all chinko brother.. Can't you see most of them have the same spec
Re: Advice On Techno Phones by cbrass(m): 12:04am On Dec 25, 2013
shogz89:
Have you used infinix before..... Infinix, Gionee, techno and so on are all coupled in China,, so they are all chinko brother.. Can't you see most of them have the same spec

I learnt that Infinix is a french phone- they were the former sagem so am not sure about the China connection....anyway let the Op buy what suits him

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 #bendgate Vs Note 4 #gap Gate / HELP!!! My Blackberry10 Device Is Killing Me Slowly / GLO BIS + Tether/pdanet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.