Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Women Need This! 2nd Encounter of Pastor Moses Ezekiel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Need This! 2nd Encounter of Pastor Moses Ezekiel (4537 Views)

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Need This! 2nd Encounter of Pastor Moses Ezekiel by holypower(m): 1:39am On Dec 24, 2013

SECOND ENCOUNTER OF PASTOR EZEKIEL MOSES:
I went for a program when I came back I was
tired so I slept off,I immediately started having a revelation,I saw myself in a thick bush,I started walking till I located an area that was cleared.far ahead I saw a mighty ocean then I heard the voice of the lord say stop!

I then saw the Queen of the coast and ''mami-
water'' coming out of the ocean and rushing into town.The queen of the coast said ''arrest
them'',then I saw these evil spirits arresting born again women and tying them with ropes.they didn't go after the sinners or unbelievers
because those ones where already on their way to hell.Then I saw a born again sister whom they were trying to tie,whenever they try to tie her,the rope would loosen.The sister then asked the Qoc
what did she do wrong and why they where trying to tie her?

The Qoc then replied and said that she knows that ''that righteous man''(Jesus) is coming to rapture his saints.
Note;these evil spirit can't call the name of Jesus because of the power on the name that's why they usually refer to him as ''that righteous man''.
They then told the sister that she cannot go for
the rapture because she still has their property
on her(jewelry,ornaments and artificial hair), the sister then removed all the jewelry and attachment from her body then the Qoc said
loose her and let her go...

Then I heard a voice saying my son! That is what I want to show you,before I could walk a little further,I heard the trumpet sound and I saw the holy saints of God were caught up to meet with Jesus in the sky from all corners of the earth...

If you miss the rapture you will cry ''had I
known'',after the rapture,all the demons will
come out,all the demons in hell,in the sea,in the tree,in the rock, would come out to earth,the anti-Christ will surface too,the people left behind would be tormented and forced to take
the mark.

Then after the rapture took place,as the saint had gone to meet Jesus,the holy spirit took me and i was flying in the air,I saw that people started running up and down,there was accident everywhere,blood flowed like flood,ships sank,aircraft crashed,there was weeping and wailing...
Then the holy spirit took me to another place
and I saw a big cathedral, the pastor preaching was wearing suit,both him and all his members were left behind,none was rapture..

Note: This will happen on the last day,plsss my
brethren run away from any preacher or church
that doesn't preach holiness,many will be left
behind because they were under pastors that
didnt preach holiness to them,after the rapture,the Antichrist will take over all the
church and the beast will be worship in all the
churches...

Song:I dont know when my lord shall come
again...
Then the spirit of God took me to heaven and I saw the lord Jesus our sweet saviour rewarding
each saint according to th works,after rewarding
each saint,he then said ''let's go for the marriage
super of the lamb''.we all immediately appeared
in an auditorium were everything for the feast
was prepared,the was wine and bread and the food was very delicious,the lord jesus was just
looking at us and smiling with joy,he was tall and
huge,his skin was fresh,there is nothing
compared to heaven...

1 Like

Re: Women Need This! 2nd Encounter of Pastor Moses Ezekiel by holypower(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2013
Being rapturable is required!!!

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All / Christians That Can Speak Hebrew- Yeshua( Jesus Or Joshua) He Is Saved / Is It Godly To Pay Brideprice And Dowry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.