Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander (2317 Views)

Tonto Dike's New Looks As A Yoruba Wife / Ice Prince Shows Off New Looks / Habatically!!! See As Yvonne Okoro Flash B**bs !!! See Her New Looks Pg18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Forzap: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
I rate d 3rd pic 12/10 grin
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hahahahaha I've dying...otuoke na werrin persun na go see for nairaland?!? grin grin
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Forza p: I rate d 3rd pic 12/10 grin
wats wrong wit dat 3rd pics?
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Khalessi: Hahahahaha I've dying...otuoke na werrin persun na go see for nairaland?!? grin grin
u miss road?
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Osahon7: wats dat supposed to mean?
shld I type slowly undecided
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Booty butt chic: shld I type slowly undecided
rate the pics or F.uck off the thread
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by sholay2011(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
@OP...You try. 6/10.

But why are ppl spamming the forum wiv scary pictures of them? Na wa ooo.
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
See as he be like Truck pusher undecided
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Airforce1: See as he be like Truck pusher undecided
me and you who resemble truck pusher ?
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
sholay2011: @OP...You try. 6/10.

But why are ppl spamming the forum wiv scary pictures of them? Na wa ooo.
Thanks..but is the pics scary?
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by sholay2011(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Airforce1: See as he be like Truck pusher undecided
Hmmm. .. you sure know you aren't innocent of spamming NL with silly pictures...just saying.
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by sholay2011(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Osahon7: Thanks..but is the pics scary?
The one where you had a pullover on...you reminded me of an infamous armed robber that died by firing squad grin

Just kidding wink
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Osahon7: me and you who resemble truck pusher ?

All dis cheap Aba made clothez wey u dey wear nor go make her take u back
So stop wasting your time and move on
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Still classless. I see why she left you tongue tongue

Btw, the last pic; is that cloth Okrika abi you don wash am tire? grin grin. The band of the cap no slack at all oo cool cool lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by sholay2011(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
speedyboi: Still classless. I see why she left you tongue tongue

Btw, the last pic; is that cloth Okrika abi you don wash am tire? grin grin. The band of the cap no slack at all oo cool cool lipsrsealed
This is too harsh bro. angry It's obvious the OP has self-esteem issues considering his spamming of NL with pictures just to validate a certain identity, yet, you can't curtail your sharp tongue to make him feel good. sad

It's not every truth that's said.
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
speedyboi: Still classless. I see why she left you tongue tongue

lol..monkey...the band of the cap is adjustable with a rope....I don't do aba made clothes like u
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
sholay2011:
This is too harsh bro. angry It's obvious the OP has self-esteem issues considering his spamming of NL with pictures just to validate a certain identity, yet, you can't curtail your sharp tongue to make him feel good. sad

grin Sorry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
sholay2011:

its nt about self esteem bro...I just felt like posting my pics since oda folks are doing it...its far far above self esteem issue
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Airforce1:

All dis cheap Aba made clothez wey u dey wear nor go make her take u back
So stop wasting your time and move on
am nt like you dude...I don't do aba clothes...btw who's talking abt getin my ex back? If u don't knw wat to comment quietly leave my thread
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Osahon7: lol..monkey...the band of the cap is adjustable with a rope....I don't do aba made clothes like u

Now don't try to cover up......that's what I hate angry angry angry angry
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by sholay2011(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Osahon7: its nt about self esteem bro...I just felt like posting my pics since oda folks are doing it...its far far above self esteem issue
Okay sir. cool
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by sholay2011(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
speedyboi:

grin Sorry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad
Yes bro. smiley
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
speedyboi:

Now don't try to cover up......that's what I hate angry angry angry angry
use ur eyes na...abi are u browsing with an s40 nokia fone? Don't u see a rope on the shirt?
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Osahon7: rate the pics or F.uck off the thread
u look like anus lipsrsealed. Jez rating grin
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Booty butt chic: u look like anus lipsrsealed. Jez rating grin
lol...eya..sowie ehn..am dat dude ur bf wanna be

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by NellyGhenghen(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, this explains why yo gyal leff u mate. ahahah tuh! grin

Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, this explains why yo gyal leff u mate. ahahah tuh! grin
lolz
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by cumpaddre(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
The 3rd and 5th pix are swaggerless as fvck!! @OP u don't force swagg. It doesn't put food on the table. Wana know wat its like 2 let ur swagg flow natural? my profile pic. cheesy
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by lwise(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
@OP,are you ok.I mean your body temperature,I guess this is as a result of high fever(ako iba).
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Osahon7: lol...eya..sowie ehn..am dat dude ur bf wanna be
if u see ma bf u will drool...........ugly mothafucka grin grin grin

Step up ur game bro!
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Booty butt chic: if u see ma bf u will drool...........ugly mothafucka grin grin grin

Step up ur game bro!
screw you B.itch
Re: Check Out The New Looks Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
cumpaddre: The 3rd and 5th pix are swaggerless as fvck!! @OP u don't force swagg. It doesn't put food on the table. Wana know wat its like 2 let ur swagg flow natural? my profile pic. cheesy
is that wat u call swag? Mtchew u nid a brain scan dude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will This Be True. Must See(pics) / Stylish Or Stup*d? See What This Man Wore To The Mamas 2015 – PHOTO / World Most Flexible Woman Shows Ex What He Missed In 2016 Calendar,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.