Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

In Need - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need (447 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need by Niohlar(f): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2013
Am a young lady aspiring for a greater future,I was on my way back home for holiday when I boarded a bus going home precisely to osun state from ilorin the bus driver drove away with my luggage containing some vital documents,books,and most of my wears I told my parents about it but they seem not to understand they think am tellings lies about it and now I have to get money on my own to replace them but am nt working yet please I need help because am resuming back to school and I don't have my books and cloths again
Re: In Need by CrazyMan(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Niohlar: Am a young lady aspiring for a greater future,I was on my way back home for holiday when I boarded a bus going home precisely to osun state from ilorin the bus driver drove away with my luggage containing some vital documents,books,and most of my wears I told my parents about it but they seem not to understand they think am tellings lies about it and now I have to get money on my own to replace them but am nt working yet please I need help because am resuming back to school and I don't have my books and cloths again
I would give you the benefit of a doubt

But the story looks confusing…

You were coming from Ilorin to Osun state and the driver of the bus you boarded drove away with your belongings…

My question is how?

Is it that after loading your luggage in his bus he (the driver) speed off, or when you alighted at your bus stop, you forgot to carry your luggage with you, or you were robbed off your belongings in the bus…whichever category you fall into, try to give a more comprehensive details as to what actually happened.
Re: In Need by Niohlar(f): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
D actual thing is I was moved from the first bus I boarded to another bus which in that same bus I was again moved it was during that process I forgot my load in the second bus and before I could remember I had gone for a next bus that will take me to my destination.thanks
Re: In Need by Niohlar(f): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
D actual thing is I was moved from the first bus I boarded to another bus which in that same bus I was again moved it was during that process I forgot my load in the second bus and before I could remember I had gone for a next bus that will take me to my destination.thanks
Please should incase you want to render any assistance to me here is my number 08164296968

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Computer Science Students - Discussion Board / Employers Of Labour In The House, Your Input Is Needed Here / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.