Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Winter Transfers: Which Player Would You Like Your Club To Sign? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Winter Transfers: Which Player Would You Like Your Club To Sign? (714 Views)

Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? / Which Player Do You Think Keshi Should Add To His Team? / Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winter Transfers: Which Player Would You Like Your Club To Sign? by Lilprincey(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2013
Some leagues have gone on winter break while some are still on. The january transfer window is drawing near and this is time for some clubs to strengthen their squads while others lose their players. Lets have your say which players would you like your club to sign or to sale out.

Re: Winter Transfers: Which Player Would You Like Your Club To Sign? by Lilprincey(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2013
For me i think man.utd should get gaitan, everton rebeiro, baines and ezequiel garay then we can contest for the EPL...TeamMan.utd kip believing
Re: Winter Transfers: Which Player Would You Like Your Club To Sign? by Babamide(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2013
First, I want us to let Kevin de bruyne go to somewhere he can play first team football.
I was hoping to sign Khedira but now that he is injured, any DMF under 27yrs would do. I'm a Chelsea fan by the way
Re: Winter Transfers: Which Player Would You Like Your Club To Sign? by reyjay(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
I pray we(Arsenal) sign:diego costa,di maria nd two strong defenders nd One centre mid grin
Re: Winter Transfers: Which Player Would You Like Your Club To Sign? by Lilprincey(m): 4:37am On Dec 26, 2013
Babamide: First, I want us to let Kevin de bruyne go to somewhere he can play first team football.
I was hoping to sign Khedira but now that he is injured, any DMF under 27yrs would do. I'm a Chelsea fan by the way
Then go for koke playing at athletico madrid
Re: Winter Transfers: Which Player Would You Like Your Club To Sign? by Rhemar(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2013
Diego Costa 'll do 4 Chelsea(though doubtful 4 d winter) nd a defensive mildfielder such as Matic

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fly Mikel To Lagos By Private Jet For A.P.O.Y Ceremony. / New Dictionary Word:/sυαяez/ / Who Does It Better Between Messi And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.