Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why should Candidates record mass failure in Nov/Dec GCE exams? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why should Candidates record mass failure in Nov/Dec GCE exams? (734 Views)

2015/2016 Nabteb Nov/dec Gce Timetable Out / 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why should Candidates record mass failure in Nov/Dec GCE exams? by israelboy1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
It's such a great news for my friends who wrote their WASSCE (GCE) and have seen their result. Although, most of them might see the result that's below their expectation, most might be surprised and most might just feel the norms of it.

I congratulate you all for knowing one phase of life.

For those whose result is far below their expectation, there is no need to worry. Although, friends and families might be calling you all sort of names BUT IT DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING,(NEVER MAKE PEOPLE'S OPINION OF YOU YOUR OWN OUTPUT) it won't make those F9, E8, D change into C, B or A. But as for me, i will like to challenge you. With the little time you will be given in preparing yourself for the one coming next. I will like you to take some of these exercise.
If you find answers to these questions, you can either write it in the comment box, or better still email me odunmeshileya1@gmail.com.

Who are you?
Why must you do things like the rest?
What is that thing holding you from been outstanding?
Those making it, do they have two heads?
What is that thing taking most of your time?
For the past few hours, what can i boast of?
When will i start to see myself different from others?
If i continue with this character of mine, how long will it carry me?
What should i do when i notice i am a little step backward?

Friend, answer those questions sincerely and place it in your altar (maybe your library or anywhere which only you can have access to).

Friends, if you will just answer those questions sincerely, i can beat my chest to your success come next year after discussing somethings with the answers which you will be providing.

It is possible for you to achieve more than those who got straight A's, but just try to double cross them by achieving your dream with those straight A's too. So as for people to see that genius in you.

For those of you happy about the result. I so much appreciate all those candle burning nights. Some might even put their legs inside water (thats my weakest point, i will sleep, dream and snore same time). Some might use nescafe ( it's just like a sleeping tablet for me, the more nescafe i took, the higher the sound of my snoring). I so much love the way you put your brain into working, by making use of it in answering some questions which were been forwarded to you in that examination hall. Well that result of yours is just like an achievement out of thousands of achievement which are still waiting for you to come and claim. What i will like to whisper to your hearing is that, now you have seen your result and the next step will be jamb. HOW PREPARED ARE YOU?
though you might be saying there are still lot of time to prepare for it. Why not start your preparation NOW, do you know most of this universities won't be admitting people next year, and the one that will be admitting might just admit 0.5% out of all of you who will be registering for it. Then how can you be part of that 0.5% is the question which the answer is THE PREPARATION STARTS RIGHT FROM NOW.

IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO MORE.

I LOVE YOU ALL
AND I WISH ALL OF US WILL START TO MAKE USE OF THAT ENGINE WHICH GOD HAS KEPT IN OUR SKULL TO CARRY OUT SOME INTELLIGENT ACT.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE TO YOU ALL.

God bless

smiley
Re: Why should Candidates record mass failure in Nov/Dec GCE exams? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wow bro really inspired by this topic.. My achiles heel is network access I will curtail it and pay more attention to my study... Once again thanks..
Re: Why should Candidates record mass failure in Nov/Dec GCE exams? by israelboy1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
nwobi ebuka: Wow bro really inspired by this topic.. My achiles heel is network access I will curtail it and pay more attention to my study... Once again thanks..

smiley friend, i dedicate the pleasure to you smiley

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Releases 2014 UTME Cut Off / For Your Yabatech Registration And Info / NSCDC Invade JAMB Office, Beat Up Staff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.