Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Between Toyota Highlander, Nissan Xterra And Ford Explorer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Toyota Highlander, Nissan Xterra And Ford Explorer (1072 Views)

Acura MDX And FORD EDGE Which Is The Best? / Updated.. My 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Thread - "Truck Of The Yellow Sun" / Nissan Xterra Owners Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Toyota Highlander, Nissan Xterra And Ford Explorer by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
PLEASE People!!! Just a brief one. Between TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, NISSAN XTERRA and FORD EXPLORER, which is better in terms of efficiency, ruggedity and durability? Your opinions will be highly appreciated at your earliest conveniences.

Rgrds!
Re: Between Toyota Highlander, Nissan Xterra And Ford Explorer by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Acheme86: PLEASE People!!! Just a brief one. Between TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, NISSAN XTERRA and FORD EXPLORER, which is better in terms of efficiency, ruggedity and durability? Your opinions will be highly appreciated at your earliest conveniences.

Rgrds!
What year models are you considering? I don't want to write blind reviews.
Re: Between Toyota Highlander, Nissan Xterra And Ford Explorer by sultaan(m): 5:31am On Dec 27, 2013
Acheme86: PLEASE People!!! Just a brief one. Between TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, NISSAN XTERRA and FORD EXPLORER, which is better in terms of efficiency, ruggedity and durability? Your opinions will be highly appreciated at your earliest conveniences.

Rgrds!

Putting 3 SUVs as choice and asking about efficiency I don't think you know what you are really asking about do your research at carsurvey.org

(1) (Reply)

Abeg, Car Gurus, Come In And Help Me! / Nigerian City With The Best Set Of Drivers And The Worst / Photos: The Secret About Car Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.