Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Encounters I Would Never Forget Concluding Part ( Part 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Encounters I Would Never Forget Concluding Part ( Part 1) (514 Views)

RUTH ABOKO KU - "Love On Top" Concluding Part. / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounters I Would Never Forget Concluding Part ( Part 1) by Josh1000: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Making a headway by Joshua Idowu ( Series 1)

Making a headway in life could be called a choice, a choice you make but you are probably not sure you made it because it is not just about saying it. Everyone wants to make it but not everybody is ready to work towards making it, Thomas Edison was determined to make it and he kept trying because he wanted to get it, he did not just attempt, he kept on trying. SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO FORGE AHEAD EVEN WHEN KICKED OUT WOULD RISE 7 TIMES STRONGER. It is a choice!!!!!!!!!! Believe me!
It is one thing to have a plan it is another thing to see those plans working, First of all you need GOD. God is the one who parts the Ocean you encounter and it is like oh there is no way here, a fascinating story is that of Pastor Adeboye who was facing a mathematical equation and then he was confused but GOD asked him to divide just like parting the ocean and at last, he got it. The first thing is that you need GOD! Surrender to him and see him work wonders.
Hard work is also important !!. IN PHYSICS WHEN THERE IS NO FORCE IS APPLIED ON AN ELASTIC MATERIAL, THERE CAN BE NO SUCCESS, LIKEWISE HARDWORK, THERE CAN BE NO APPRECIABLE PROGRESS WITHOUT HARDWORK. We can only stand before kings through Diligence!!!!!!
Benjamin Carson is the role model of many but few are ready to pay the price of hardwork and commitment. Making a headway in life requires GOD partnering with you.
Your Part of course is Diligence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't miss the next series and tell others about this and let them be blessed and inspired!!!!!!!!!
source: http://joshuaidowu..com

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Lust - A Poem By Drtee / Cyberspace 2025 Student Essay Contest / Igboro "The Street"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.