Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp (598 Views)

Sponsor A Post On My Facebook Page / Sponsor a post on my 80k plus Facebook page for as low as N500 / Sponsor A Post On My 48k FB Page For As Low As N550 Per Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp by cbrass(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Season Greetings to My Web gurus and System gurus

I just desisgned a webapp I cAlled LASWEB- this is a game meant to be played by those that have a good knowledge of lagos roads and if you get a single question you are rewarded ,if not you will have to play again

I need Companies and Organisations that can sponsor it so that winners will be given prizes and in return I advertise their products or services on the page since its going to generate lots of traffic. I have not done this before and I don't know how to go about it, I humbly seek your assistance and guidance on steps to take

Thanks in Advance
Re: How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp by Mchayy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
I think you should start mailing companies you think might be interested. And if you're not a shy guy, try and book an appointment with the companies, so you can pitch to them directly. Let them know what they will benefit from your app and how it will add value to their business. Also if you know anyone who is working in the company you're interested in, tell the person to introduce you to the key person/lord of the company.

If you don't know how to sell, find a sales person who will be your cofounder in order to get sponsors on board.

All the best man.
Re: How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp by cbrass(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mchayy: I think you should start mailing companies you think might be interested. And if you're not a shy guy, try and book an appointment with the companies, so you can pitch to them directly. Let them know what they will benefit from your app and how it will add value to their business. Also if you know anyone who is working in the company you're interested in, tell the person to introduce you to the key person/lord of the company.

If you don't know how to sell, find a sales person who will be your cofounder in order to get sponsors on board.

All the best man.

thanks bro ..but am a bit shy
Re: How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp by Mchayy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
cbrass:

thanks bro ..but am a bit shy

It's either you brace up and pitch your idea to sponsors or find a cofounder who is good at marketing.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Deleted
Re: How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp by cbrass(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
manifest: You can submit a snippet of what you want on this site http://www.PitchOffice.com

We have huge database of likely investors that can support different kind of projects in Nigeria.

Some are based here in nigeria whilst some reside abroad. We are just getting started...

We rolling out end of the year.

All the best.

Manifest

Ok but I hope my idea won't be stolen, Thanks
Re: How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Deleted
Re: How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp by cbrass(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
manifest:

The platform is to connect you with potential partner / investor for your project.

The standard practise is to sign a non-disclosure form with your partner before any meeting takes place.

We can assist you with this...Read more about us and how it works on the website.

Once you are listed, you have a high chance of getting a partner.

All the best brother!

Manifest

Ok thanks so much sir, I think I will start from here
Re: How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp by emperor93j: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
cbrass:

Ok but I hope my idea won't be stolen, Thanks
look for an Intellectual property protection office. get the idea and app patented before trying on marketing it.
Re: How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp by cbrass(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
emperor93j:
look for an Intellectual property protection office. get the idea and app patented before trying on marketing it.

Do you mean like any law-firm?
Re: How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp by bug24(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
Naaaaa! Law firm bawo?
Go to copyrights commission.
Re: How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp by cbrass(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
bug24: Naaaaa! Law firm bawo?
Go to copyrights commission.

Lol...ok o

(1) (Reply)

A Good Blog Developer Wt Wordpress Needed Urgently. / The Greatest Lies People Always Tell On The Internet / How To Write SEO Friendly Blog Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.