Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE (6949 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor's Outfit To Beer Festival 'Oktoberfest' In Germany Is Eye-Popping / See What Waist Cinchers Has Done To This Ghanaian Lady's Body / See What This Ghanaian Big Girl Wore To An Event! Sexy Or Trashy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by MzHolly(f): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
How much more crazy will fashion in Ghana go

More Of This pictures here - www.nairatunes..com/2013/12/blog-post_2701.html?

Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by tinuolababy(f): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
This one dey sell Market angry angry
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by kinglawal85(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Na singlet she put 4 waist like that o! With her dark ass!
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by PetroDolla2: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
MzHolly: How much more crazy will fashion in Ghana go

More Of This pictures here - www.nairatunes..com/2013/12/blog-post_2701.html?
so what's your evidence to support the fact that she's Ghanaian, and not a nigerian, for example?

2 Likes

Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by Jiggaman101: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
PetroDolla2: so what's your evidence to support the fact that she's Ghanaian, and not a nigerian, for example?

Everyday Ghana this, Ghana that. Exactly how do we know she is not nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by Superking: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Jigga_man101:

This one na proper Akata. #ADONBILIVIT say she be Ghanaian.
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by hatux: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Shey no b singlet put for waist...bt anyway sha i lyk d barca* tongue*
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by adegwurulez(m): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2013
Her black a'ss
Jigga_man101:

PetroDolla2: so what's your evidence to support the fact that she's Ghanaian, and not a nigerian, for example?

4 Likes

Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by Jiggaman101: 12:39am On Dec 25, 2013
adegwurulez: Her black a'ss

If it was bleached then it would be Nigerian. If look closely it resembles coke and fanta. Color of a bleached skin Kwasia

3 Likes

Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by adegwurulez(m): 12:56am On Dec 25, 2013
Jigga_man101:

[s]If it was bleached then it would be Nigerian. If look closely it resembles coke and fanta. Color of a bleached skin Kwasia[/s]
i was putting myself in their shoes. the only thing that sold her out as a ghanaian was her black a'ss.

bleaching? dont ghanaians bleach? please lets not make this a ghana-naija rift. Merry xmas

1 Like

Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by Jiggaman101: 1:06am On Dec 25, 2013
adegwurulez:
i was putting myself in their shoes. the only thing that sold her out as a ghanaian was her black a'ss.

bleaching? dont ghanaians bleach? please lets not make this a ghana-naija rift. Merry xmas

Black? Are Nigerians white?

It is more common among Nigerians than Ghanaians. I was only going by statistics, more than 70% of Nigerians bleach so when I see a bleach azz hole, I think of Nigeria before any other country. U already made it Ghana vs Nigeria. Again

3 Likes

Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by fuckluv(f): 1:12am On Dec 25, 2013
Jigga_man101:

It is more common among Nigerians than Ghanaians. I was only going by statistics, more than 70% of Nigerians bleach so when I see a bleach azz hole, I think of Nigeria before any other country. U already made it Ghana vs Nigeria. Again
Guy, merry xmas!
Now u can go and sleep smiley

2 Likes

Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by Jiggaman101: 1:14am On Dec 25, 2013
fuckluv: Guy, merry xmas!

Merry Christmas to u too sweetheart
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by adegwurulez(m): 1:14am On Dec 25, 2013
Jigga_man101:

k
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by Jiggaman101: 1:14am On Dec 25, 2013
adegwurulez:
k

K
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by adegwurulez(m): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2013
fuckluv: Guy, merry xmas!
more like 'go and die'
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by Jiggaman101: 1:15am On Dec 25, 2013
adegwurulez:
more like 'go and die'

Right after u brother
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by adegwurulez(m): 1:17am On Dec 25, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Right after u brother
lol no offence. If u aint from this part of the world, u wont understand that phrase. Didn't mean it in the real sense

1 Like

Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by Jiggaman101: 1:18am On Dec 25, 2013
adegwurulez:
lol no offence. If u aint from this part of the world, u wont understand that phrase. Didn't mean it in the real sense

Ok but death is no joke, there ain't no coming back from that
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by adegwurulez(m): 1:28am On Dec 25, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Ok but death is no joke, there ain't no coming back from that
noted
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by DocAdray(f): 5:59am On Dec 25, 2013
Lol, ... in the name of fashion...
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by jeffizy(m): 6:14am On Dec 25, 2013
Hoochie Coochie Mama!

Quite a terrible fashion statement.
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by SantaMafia: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
adegwurulez: i was putting myself in their shoes.the only thing that sold her out as a ghanaian was her black a'ss.bleaching?dont ghanaians bleach?please lets not make this a ghana-naijarift
I reckon nigerians have white azz?ediot

2 Likes

Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by Tyodus: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Overcraze dey worry most of dis ghanian chics
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by skipper123: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Where in ghana can u go dress like this.i don't know what e OP want to achive here attaching ghana to e post
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by ajasa4link: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Bet why?. I thought singlet were meant to be worn on the upper part of the body and not the lower part. The only thing I have to say about her dressing is:

END

TIME

THINZ
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by SantaMafia: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tyodus: Overcraze dey worry most of dis ghanian chics
just as most mumugerians are deluded monkeys,abi?I'm still waiting for evidence she's Ghanaian.I think she's nigerian.I know a nigerian girl with an azz exactly like that! LOL

3 Likes

Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by GHKWAME1: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jigga_man101:

You aint seen nothing yet bro! 70% of nigerian adult sites have the Title "Ghana girl" or "Ghana boy" all engaged in nasty stuff! I am just sad that a lot of Ghanaians don't know that there is a covert war by some nigerians to denigrate the image of Ghanaians through the net.

2 Likes

Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by rigarmortis: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
i am sure its a ghana girls' a.s.s

cos whenever you see a dumb.ass it must belong to a ghaynain

...and that is a very dumb a.s.s

1 Like

Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by Andyblaze: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
This is an insult to my country! Nigerians stop angry angry
Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by adegwurulez(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jigga_man101:

SantaMafia: just as most mumugerians are deluded monkeys,abi?I'm still waiting for evidence she's Ghanaian.I think she's nigerian.I know a nigerian girl with an azz exactly like that! LOL
HYPOCRISY

1 Like

Re: Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE by adegwurulez(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
GH^KWAME:
You aint seen nothing yet bro! 70% of nigerian adult sites have the Title "Ghana girl" or "Ghana boy" all engaged in nasty stuff! I am just sad that a lot of Ghanaians don't know that there is a covert war by some nigerians to denigrate the image of Ghanaians through the net.
same way ghanasoccernet is fighting a covert war against nigerian players

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Sex With His Student..another Student Filmed It & Posted It Online..18+ / Wizkid & Regina Daniels Are "DATING"? / Joke Silva, Peace Hyde, Others Unveiled As Influencers For 2017 ELOY Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.