Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Exactly Is The Role Of The Chief Bridesmaid? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Exactly Is The Role Of The Chief Bridesmaid? (1517 Views)

The National E-id Card And Role Of Mastercard / Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? / Cashless Economy: The Role Of Professionals And It's Implication On The Nigerian Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is The Role Of The Chief Bridesmaid? by nellaluv(f): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
I don't know if this is the right section to post this but anyhoo tongue

What exactly is the role of the Chief bridesmaid? The last two weddings i was the Chief bridesmaid was a disaster, wouldn't want to go into details but some brides can be annoying sha. I am the Chief bridesmaid for my sister's s wedding coming up on the 30th wouldn't want to fail her. She told me that her gown is full and i will help carry it. Won't i look like an i. diot lifting it from the back. Just thinking about it makes me..... lipsrsealed

I WISH Y'ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Re: What Exactly Is The Role Of The Chief Bridesmaid? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wiping sweat off the bride's face. cheesy

I don't see anything idiotic about helping the bride carry her wedding gown from behind. undecided
Re: What Exactly Is The Role Of The Chief Bridesmaid? by nellaluv(f): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Baybe: Wiping sweat off the bride's face. cheesy

I don't see anything idiotic about helping the bride carry her wedding gown from behind. undecided

Any other thing? The last two brides was really getting on my nerves. Any time i try to clean her face she will push my hand away, but she will always point to the best man doing the same to her husband telling me I'm not doing my work, lol
Re: What Exactly Is The Role Of The Chief Bridesmaid? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2013
Zombie!!! Stand n look .. Try as much as possible to be pretty.. Clean sweats, and watch odas
Re: What Exactly Is The Role Of The Chief Bridesmaid? by nellaluv(f): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2013
^^^
Ok, cool cheesy
Re: What Exactly Is The Role Of The Chief Bridesmaid? by Babe2sure(f): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wiping sweats off the bride's face with handkerchief.
Carrying her gown.
Fanning her,if she sweats.
Carrying her purse(if any).
You will be at alert to give her the bouquet and programme of events when she needs it while in church.
Running errands for her(if she need anything).
And helping to collect money sprayed her at the reception.

(1) (Reply)

Think You Are Smart? Solve This..(photo) / Nigerian Police Force In-hummane Act / Misconception Of The Public About Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.