Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Send Your Xmas Shout Outs Here - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Send Your Xmas Shout Outs Here (770 Views)

Attention Please: Send Your Xmas And New Year Gift/wishes / Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland / Drop your Xmas 'eve' Gist Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Your Xmas Shout Outs Here by Mansursani(m): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2013
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,
Wish to send my shout out to my mother, younger sisters and brothers, uncles, aunties, friends and all Nigerians celebrating and marking the birth of Jesus Christ.
Have a wonderful Xmas and a prosperous New Year in advance.
Peace
Re: Send Your Xmas Shout Outs Here by 1stola: 1:15am On Dec 25, 2013
send ur own first.
Mr copy n paste.
Re: Send Your Xmas Shout Outs Here by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 25, 2013
To the girl i love, to my sisters and brothers,my two nieces,all members of C.A.C chapel of joy ilorin. Pastor timilehin,all saxophonists,boys brigade, royal sheperds, to all good christians and to all sensible muslims, wishing you a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Re: Send Your Xmas Shout Outs Here by Mansursani(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
1st ola: send ur own first.
Mr copy n paste.
Na you be Mr copy and paste.

(1) (Reply)

Www.pinklingevents.com / Photos: How A Nairalander Celebrate Jan 1 By Donating To The Less Privilege / Unique And Affordable Souvenir Sourcing, Packaging, And Branding? Talk To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.