Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application (1247 Views)

My Application For Adsense Was Rejected / Read What Adsense Replied On Their Second Review Of My Application / Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application by Larryjay1: 12:47am On Dec 25, 2013
Pls oooo, I don't knw wat to do, after spending time to create blog, now to monetise it, dey no gree, abii google adsense dey mad nii... Pls check d site out if dre any error dre.. lanreakanniblog..com
Re: Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application by Afam4eva(m): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2013
Try to drive some traffic to it before re-applying.
Re: Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application by Larryjay1: 12:52am On Dec 25, 2013
Afam4eva: Try to drive some traffic to it before re-applying.
how can I drive traffic, pls teach me a learner.
Re: Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application by IamGodzilla: 6:22am On Dec 25, 2013
You should first start up by writing good articles.
Also publicise it on twitter and facebook.

Create feeds that automatically share to social networks when you publish a post(you can use, networkedblogs.com).

..Alway Always update your blog, then visitors would know your really working on it.
Re: Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application by omoelu1(m): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2013
firstly,how old is your blog and how many articles so you have. (with this kind tone, me self i go fear if i be google na.)
well, since you are in the “lastest news“ market, i wouldn't say you should focus on creating unique content but you can improve on things like your blog design and also traffic to your blog.
you can find some tips on how drive traffic to your blog on my blog www.sdknaija.com.
and later, you can reapply
Re: Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application by realugee: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2013
It happens its not the end of the world... Mine was rejected about 15 times.

Search for tutorials that would guide you... Its not always about traffic, and whenever it is, its about organic traffic.

Create a privacy policy for your blog, add breadcrumbs for easy navigation. Make sure you have enough reasonable content. The age of the blog matters but not that much.
Re: Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
real_ugee: It happens its not the end of the world... Mine was rejected about 15 times.

Search for tutorials that would guide you... Its not always about traffic, and whenever it is, its about organic traffic.

Create a privacy policy for your blog, add breadcrumbs for easy navigation. Make sure you have enough reasonable content. The age of the blog matters but not that much.

You only need the following:

1) Your site must be at least 6 months old (This is not for all country but Nigeria maybe among)
2) Your Site must have enough content for Google to review (Let say min 10 posts)
3) No one cares about the traffic before approval but you need traffic to make money with it.

I got my first account approved 2days after submission.

Advice : Focus more on publishing content to gain the heart of your visitor so they can come back than focusing on how to make money. Good bloggers worries about originality of content which leads to traffic and traffic leads to cash.

You can use social bookmarking etc to promote your blog. But originality and relevant content + SEO will give you more traffic in a long run.

Merry Christmas.

Nekon James.
Re: Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nekon J:

You only need the following:

1) Your site must be at least 6 months old (This is not for all country but Nigeria maybe among)
2) Your Site must have enough content for Google to review (Let say min 10 posts)
3) No one cares about the traffic before approval but you need traffic to make money with it.

I got my first account approved 2days after submission.

Advice : Focus more on publishing content to gain the heart of your visitor so they can come back than focusing on how to make money. Good bloggers worries about originality of content which leads to traffic and traffic leads to cash.

You can use social bookmarking etc to promote your blog. But originality and relevant content + SEO will give you more traffic in a long run.

Merry Christmas.

Nekon James.

Sorry bro, its not all true. Your blog doesnt have to be at least 6 months. My blog was approved after 2 days of setting it up with less than 9 post. . Check the whois and verify for yourself. www.smartphonel.com

One other tip is to backdate ur post so as to make it appear that u own the original post content. But it works fine if google has not yet indexed the site u copied the content from.

U need unique content. Try not to copy paste directly. If u use google image, ensure u rename it after download and dont just upload it. Include the google adsense privacy plugin... U can install that for free.

Im sure u would be approved if u follow this step.

www.smartphonel.com
Re: Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application by biz4u(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2013
Larry jay: Pls oooo, I don't knw wat to do, after spending time to create blog, now to monetise it, dey no gree, abii google adsense dey mad nii... Pls check d site out if dre any error dre.. lanreakanniblog..com

You do not need to wait for months before getting approved. I've seen two weeks blog being approved by Google though not through the conventional method.
What was Google's response when you applied?
I've checked your site and I have the following to say:
1. Do not copy posts directly. Try to edit them a little.
2. Add Google private policy to your blog.
3. Let your content be rich.
After doing these, you can reapply....Or you can send an e mail to akinsquared2000@yahoo.com if you want me to help you.
Re: Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2013
Google does not approve sites with Adult contents on it, that was what disqualified my last application and pls follow the email you do receive from them. My two problems now are Adult content and insufficient content on my blog. Once i am through with those ones, adsense will approve me before the problem was Sitemap. So you've to focus on the email they are sending u bro
Re: Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2013
been blogging like some 3months ago,dey no gree accept me self check my blog www.adelowojregz..com
no know oo
Re: Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application by bizfirst: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Larry jay: Pls oooo, I don't knw wat to do, after spending time to create blog, now to monetise it, dey no gree, abii google adsense dey mad nii... Pls check d site out if dre any error dre.. lanreakanniblog..com

The problems with your site are many:

1. Your site is too new with virtually no content to take serious.
2. Your content isn't original. Google hates duplicate content.
3. Your traffic is virtually zero!
4. You need to up grade to a top level domain!
5. Your blog has quite poor navigation.

If you were Google, would you approve your own site? It seems to be created for the sole purpose of applying for Adsense!!

Start with: www.notopoverty.com and follow carefully the tips I offer there:

More specifically, check out this 10+ ways of driving traffic to a blog here: www.notopoverty.com/ways-of-driving-traffic-to-a-blog

Alternatively, consider other ways of making money with your blog apart from Adsense here: www.notopoverty.com/best-adsense-alternatives/

Or see other ways that accept relatively new blogs like your own here: www.notopoverty.com/monetizing-a-new-blog/

But the watchword is traffic. Without it, forget about earning with that blog!

As me anything either here or at my blog...I'll answer you ASAP!
Re: Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application by realugee: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
#bizfirst#:

The problems with your site are many:

1. Your site is too new with virtually no content to take serious.
2. Your content isn't original. Google hates duplicate content.
3. Your traffic is virtually zero!
4. You need to up grade to a top level domain!
5. Your blog has quite poor navigation.

If you were Google, would you approve your own site? It seems to be created for the sole purpose of applying for Adsense!!

Start with: www.notopoverty.com and follow carefully the tips I offer there:

More specifically, check out this 10+ ways of driving traffic to a blog here: www.notopoverty.com/ways-of-driving-traffic-to-a-blog

Alternatively, consider other ways of making money with your blog apart from Adsense here: www.notopoverty.com/best-adsense-alternatives/

Or see other ways that accept relatively new blogs like your own here: www.notopoverty.com/monetizing-a-new-blog/

But the watchword is traffic. Without it, forget about earning with that blog!

As me anything either here or at my blog...I'll answer you ASAP!
Post Hidden For Too Many Links!
Re: Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
well, another alternative is to tell someone who has a quality site to help you approve your adsense using his site. i fit help you if you go pay the charges.

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Secret To Make Money On Youtube With A Single Video / Where Is This Error Coming From Please / !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.