Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Why Is It Taking So Long To Put A Merry Christmas Topic On The Front Page ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It Taking So Long To Put A Merry Christmas Topic On The Front Page ? (580 Views)

Is It Taking God Time To Interven Or Is He Just Silent / Is The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Real, And Why Is It Taking So Long? / Why Is It Taking So Much Long For The Second Coming Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Taking So Long To Put A Merry Christmas Topic On The Front Page ? by madeinnigeria: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2013
I just don't understand why its taking so long to put a merry christmas topic on the front page on christmas day. The time is currently 9:24:03 AM in the morning..pls let us start wishing ourselves a merry christmas joo..let me start by wishing all nairalanders a merry christmas and a happy new year in advance (in a kid's voice)
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long To Put A Merry Christmas Topic On The Front Page ? by benny4wax(m): 9:41am On Dec 25, 2013
who get time, every one is in the kitchen killing them chicken
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long To Put A Merry Christmas Topic On The Front Page ? by realugee: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Seun never wake up. I don dey tap am since angry
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long To Put A Merry Christmas Topic On The Front Page ? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2013
benny4wax: who get time, every one is in the kitchen killing them chicken
who no get time?
It's obvious the mods are lazy.
I v observed that they start posting topics to the frontpage from 10am.
Is that their resumption time?
That's too late.
Last Bullet:
Merry Christmas!
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long To Put A Merry Christmas Topic On The Front Page ? by tpia1: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2013
Too many merry xmas threads and posts, compounded by the fact that most of you are not merry at all.

I even suspect many of the merry christmas wishers are actually depressed.

I don't know if there are more "wishers" this year, than previous ones, never really took note before.
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long To Put A Merry Christmas Topic On The Front Page ? by Danhumprey: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2013
Who invite mad person to this thread? undecided
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long To Put A Merry Christmas Topic On The Front Page ? by JohnnyPalmer: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia1: Too many merry xmas threads and posts, compounded by the fact that most of you are not merry at all.

I even suspect many of the merry christmas wishers are actually depressed.

I don't know if there are more "wishers" this year, than previous ones, never really took note before.

You never cease to amaze me, tpia, i love you, wishing you a merry xmas.

You must be bored, dont think you have enough time to rest, you've been online since the early hours of today, guess ur tpia account has been banned, just one question for you, do you have a meaningful life outside nairaland?
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long To Put A Merry Christmas Topic On The Front Page ? by Hadeyeancah(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2013
U don't know why?,it's because it's not abt Linda Ikeji,Tonto Dikeh or some other news that related to YEYEBRITY..And some stupid Topic will make front page.....
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long To Put A Merry Christmas Topic On The Front Page ? by redcliff: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2013
made in nigeria: I just don't understand why its taking so long to put a merry christmas topic on the front page on christmas day. The time is currently 9:24:03 AM in the morning..pls let us start wishing ourselves a merry christmas joo..let me start by wishing all nairalanders a merry christmas and a happy new year in advance (in a kid's voice)
Hadeyeancah: U don't know why?,it's because it's not abt Linda Ikeji,Tonto Dikeh or some other news that related to YEYEBRITY..And some stupid Topic will make front page.....

I wonder how it's both your problems what be on front page and not. maybe you should go create your own websites and treat it as you wish..
Re: Why Is It Taking So Long To Put A Merry Christmas Topic On The Front Page ? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2013
Been wondering too, no thread has made front page since yesterday. Even if it ain't xmas, post a new tin 4 us dammit!

(1) (Reply)

. / Forgetting Your Source? / Pastor Says Use Candle To Burn Bush Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.