Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi (3588 Views)

Teach Me Online Business / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting / Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by kevoh(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
chydy111: pls guys Am interested but William hill requests my card details, What do I do and How do I fund my account
please if u can help add up on Watsapp o eight 1 three three nine 7 twelve ten
U have to provide ur card details
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by Chigorkizz(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
i dey come wit my picks
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by 7agaza(m): 7:07am On Dec 28, 2013
chydy111: pls guys Am interested but William hill requests my card details, What do I do and How do I fund my account
please if u can help add up on Watsapp o eight 1 three three nine 7 twelve ten

Ok bro I will do just that
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by Goldenboy842(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2013
All hail D king @ 7agaza.
I greet u sire .
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by phantom(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
so essentially its gambling.its just that its done online.but is that a sustainable way to make money?
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by fubbyy(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2013
I can't register with nairabet,I've tried but its not working
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by akposking(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
Oga come let me teach you virtual betting using my almighty formula that would make u smile to ur bank everyday.
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by comeandsee: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
akposking: Oga come let me teach you virtual betting using my almighty formula that would make u smile to ur bank everyday.
I am interested . How do i contact u ?
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by Mikechinos(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
akposking: Oga come let me teach you virtual betting using my almighty formula that would make u smile to ur bank everyday.
am interested bro pls teach me
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by fubbyy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
let me have your number pls
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by akposking(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
fubbyy: let me have your number pls
here u have it 08088230939
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by 7agaza(m): 12:06am On Jan 01, 2014
akposking: here u have it 08088230939

Don't try to scam people... How much have u urselve bn
making
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by akposking(m): 3:25am On Jan 01, 2014
7agaza:

Don't try to scam people... How much have u urselve bn
making
Oga ur comment is coming from a negative thought and i would'nt take it likely with u, inasmuch i hate the word 'scam' i would'nt want anybody 2 associate me with such word blc am not a scammer and i would never be one, am only here to help people and enable them raise their financial status when it comes to virtual betting meanwhile let me put something into ur tiny and shallow brain have i scam u b4 pls don'nt be stupid most especially when you don'nt know what to say. Nonsense. What i have for people like u is to always come up with positive thought and not negative thought most especially this new year yelutude. Don'nt ever quote me in ur miserable life and post negative things about me nobody i repeat nobody in this forum have ever said i scam him or her on this forum despite the high amount of people patronizing me so Mr take ur scaming life elsewhere and don'nt use it to paint me.
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by barikay: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
akposking:
Oga ur comment is coming from a negative thought and i would'nt take it likely with u, inasmuch i hate the word 'scam' i would'nt want anybody 2 associate me with such word blc am not a scammer and i would never be one, am only here to help people and enable them raise their financial status when it comes to virtual betting meanwhile let me put something into ur tiny and shallow brain have i scam u b4 pls don'nt be stupid most especially when you don'nt know what to say. Nonsense. What i have for people like u is to always come up with positive thought and not negative thought most especially this new year yelutude. Don'nt ever quote me in ur miserable life and post negative things about me nobody i repeat nobody in this forum have ever said i scam him or her on this forum despite the high amount of people patronizing me so Mr take ur scaming life elsewhere and don'nt use it to paint me.
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by Akabay(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
bro plx never bring all ds kind thing down here, ds virtual whatever u're saying is a total junk, surest and fastest way to bankruptcy. I've tried it many times, even been scammed by d so called info marketers buying e-books cum trading it and in the long run I got my fingers burnt, to cut d story short, I wasted a lots of hard earned money so, newbies run for your dear life, hear ds and thank me later, or if d op can show us a very concrete evidence?

2 Likes

Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by Chigorkizz(m): 6:28am On Jan 02, 2014
pls help.
How do i fund my ladbrokes account?
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by gameboyo: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
akposking:

U "wish" to help them by them calling u.why don't u drop ur help online as others did?
Do u expect us to hear u say u are a scammer?
Scammer is like hiv,e no deh show for face
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by barikay: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chigorkizz: pls help.
hav u been able to fund, I can help u
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by Akabay(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chigorkizz: pls help.
D last time I tried to help you out all my 2 handles were just banned by d spam bot, for any assistance u pm me
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by fubbyy(m): 5:24am On Jan 09, 2014
I've finally registered and fund my nairabet but I don't understand some things, can someone please explain,when I see something like 5.60 or 1.90 or 2.50 pls what do they mean, and please what does handicap means cause I see it also

Pls help I want to start betting now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Naira Rapidly losing its Value To Dollar? What Is The Cause? / Recycling Of Plastic And Cans / How To Start Interlocking Paving Stone Production Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.