Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO (843 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Don’t Sign For Chelsea, Abuja Fans Tell Eaglets / Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO by safarigirl(f): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2013
Just listening to Brilla FM, and the news is Kelechi Iheanacho has defied his parents. He called his father from Lagos today to tell him he's going to FC Porto and doesn't want Man City. He's set to sign a deal with FC Porto, right now. I knew that boy was no puppet. Do what you want Kelechi and fuq anyone else
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO by Tolexander: 11:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Good!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO by Guykhena(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Why can't his father let the young lad carry his own decisions,huh
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO by annexes: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2013
Good decision young boy.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2013
FC Porto ain't a bad idea to me.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO by tchigofigo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
nice move boy..,nice move
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO by abubaka101: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Judging by the type of team FC Porto possesses, I'll say it's harder to break into their ranks than City...
But like sum1 said, the guy is not a puppet... Wish him luck though....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
Be like say dis boy dey nland grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
I think Kelechi should follow his heart. The only sad part is that we the CITIZENS and the coaching crew of Man City are so excited about Iheanacho arriving. Good luck lad.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO by Danhumprey: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
Good for him! He sure has a mind of his own and I admire him for that.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO by Vicjay1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
This is far better. At least better chance of playing time
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO by striker9(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2013
The lad has got balls.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Disobeys Father, Set To Sign For FC PORTO by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2013
striker9: The lad has got balls.

and a good brain, unlike his money hungry father

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't The African Teams Neva Make It 2ru Quarter Finals In Any Worldcup. / All Brazil 2014 Quarter Finalists Were Group Leaders / Blessing Okagbare Opts Out Of Long Jump To Chase 200m GLORY @ C’wealth Games!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.