Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel (24043 Views)

Photos – Zack Orji, Richard Mofe Damijo, (RMD) & Victor Olaotan(greybeardgang) / Pawpaw And Victor Moses In South Africa / How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by contactmorak: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Well, this is not my first time of meeting celebs. I meet and work with them, but I don't take pictures most times. However, last Sunday one of my friends took these pics of me with ini Edo and Tinsel actor, Victor Olaotan. I kind of like it so. Thought to share with my fellow Nairalanders. I know I'm not that Photogenic.

NB: I had to come back to add this. Pls be informed that I'm not baggy4luv I only picked one random person to reply and baggy4luv happened to be the person, I only av one username on Nairaland. Now, it's important for everyone on this thread especially the haters(which I think constitute like 99percent) to know that I'm not moved at all by all ur insults cos I actually anticipated it, and the bottom line is that I'm the one in Nairaland spotlight here. I'm on the frontpage. I'm the star here, the centre of attention. It will even be foolish for someone like Idris Elba whom most people consider handsome not to expect haters not to talk of me who is not publicly know yet.. Over 12 thousand people viewing this so far. Despite my 'ugliness'(and I don't think I'm ugly) I'm on the lips of everyone. I walk the walk while u talk the talk. I also know that most of these insults and hates are born out of envy. Most ppl here are annoyed, that I meet the people they only see on TV.

Finally, talking abt being ugly, I've been laughing since ysterday, because if only you haters know the type of pretty girls I've dated, those of u who think you are better looking than me may start to question your so called good looks. I'd rather be an Obasanjo than a Fani-Kayode.

I thank you all(both haters and 'fans') compliments of the season and may we cross over to the newyear in happiness nd prosperity. Cheers!

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by ajasa4link: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
contactmorak: Thought to share with my fellow Nairalanders. I know. I'm not that Photogenic.

Since u Don talk dis one, then I reserve my comment for the mean time grin

Another FTC things, kudos to the op who posted the pics of his not too photogenic self grin

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Tolexander: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
Bro, you resemble the yoruba film actor, pariolodo in the last picture!

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by borntobegr8t(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Guy u don go smoke 1 parcel before this pix shay? grin

Nothin do u bro grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Danhumprey: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
This OP look funny! grin
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by homesteady(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
You are so not photogenic grin
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Njoy1(f): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ini Edo self they fear take the photo.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Akshow: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tolexander: Bro, you resemble the yoruba film actor, pariolodo in the last picture!
falls from Iroko tree, faints, people gathered, dem pour me palmy water for head, wakes up, remembers y I fell, starts rotflmao.

17 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by AbuMikey(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2013

Weed Dark lisp is a bad thing gringrin

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by contactmorak: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Weed Dark lisp is a bad thing gringrin

would you say that the actor I'm posing with in the second pix too takes weed cos he has dark lips? Grow up!

14 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by AbuMikey(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
contactmorak: would you say that actor I'm posing with in the second pix too takes weed cos he also has dark lips? Grow up!

No hard feelings, just a joke bro.

Merry Xmas smiley

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Airforce1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
Obasanjo still get hope lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by tellwisdom: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
Bro, why u no chop before you take this pics??sad

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by contactmorak: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Abu Mikey:

No hard feelings, just a joke bro.

Merry Xmas smiley

Merry Xmas bro

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by gidjah(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Abeg bros u no bad at all!! U even luk gooder than some of us in da house o!Monkey no fine ,,.....!wot do u do for a living gan!?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by 24in7: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Airforce1: Obasanjo still get hope lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
bros u bad OOooh grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by lomprico(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
homesteady: You are so not photogenic grin
All of una dey fear d op? abi na politeness? @op guy u worwor!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by contactmorak: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
lomprico:
All of una dey fear d op? abi na politeness? @op guy u worwor!
pls keep it coming!

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by angelTI(f): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
I love the OP's truthfulness. He knows his 'disability'.

Those lips are lips of life

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by NadiaSA1(f): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Guy u don go smoke 1 parcel before this pix shay? grin

Nothin do u bro grin
grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Fatdon(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
He really looks lyk his father.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Isiterere(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
I sincerely love d op's confidence, despite his ugliness.
Thanks for making my Xmas a wonderful one.

ALL IZZ WELL

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by rodeo0070(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tolexander: Bro, you resemble the yoruba film actor, pariolodo in the last picture!

*falls from toilet seat*
LMAO...

Seconded!
Tolexander now I know say u old small. I hardly hear about him for a long time...
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by nikkypearl(f): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
cheesy grin oga too undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Airforce1: Obasanjo still get hope lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
foolishian
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
@Op U HANDSUM GAN O....well diz is anoda opportunity for u to meet anoda celeb. O ya snap wiv me........Me Self be celeb in my own domaine......Merry Xmas o jare.....gbogbo omo leyin jesu EMi wa a she plenty

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by cold(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Cool pics bro..it's all good
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by KingDerailer: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Its getting to that part of the year i don't usually like. You try to watch tv & all u see is "politics in 2013", " or " sport round up in 2013" or "2013: Entertainment industry's perspective". You come to Nairaland, its the same thing, the same thing every yr. pls pls pls, its getting boring.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Fatdon: He really looks lyk his father.
hairy fool where ur pics
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
The OP looks stoned.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by MrOlodo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
[size=24pt]Me and d op who fine pass a beg make una talk truth....?[/size]

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong To CNN Amanpour: Ghanaian Women Depend On Men To Pay Their Bills / Olamide Baddo Thrills Crowd At itel's Campus Tour (Pictures) / Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.