Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Why Are Classical Christmas Songs Irreplaceable? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Classical Christmas Songs Irreplaceable? (383 Views)

Redeem Classical And Model Parish,what's The Difference / Christianity, Reason, Insight And Sound Classical Logic / Why Do We Have 2 Type Of Rccg(classical And Model) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Classical Christmas Songs Irreplaceable? by Medley(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
I am puzzled? The era we find ourselves boast of the best technologies that has changed how music are produced. This era have been able to replace some songs that swept the greatest awards when it comes to music production but this feat have not been achieved with classical christmas songs.

I would'nt deny the fact that they is this added beauty when this classical christmas songs are played, but cant they be replicated or done better.

I don't just seem to get it!!! Instead we modify them and yet it would even make the song unpleasant unlike the original

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Will Perfect That Which Concerns us / Catholic Priest Found Slain In California Church Rectory / Christians Take Notice!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.