Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

An Einstein Moment From Fireworks - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / An Einstein Moment From Fireworks (746 Views)

Albert Einstein Begged His Daughter To Protect This / Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist / Einstein: Separating Facts From Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Einstein Moment From Fireworks by enjay1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
An idea occurred to me while observing fireworks display from afar,....due to the distance, i get to see the light flash before hearing the sound. This gave me the idea that the nuclear reactions taking place in the sun could also be producing enormous sound energy but this sound energy dies down to mere vibration of the atmospheric particles by the time it reaches down to earth. Just as the heat from distant stars do not reach earth and yet we get to see their light, so is the stipulated sound energy from our own special star. This theory can also serve to explain the continous random movement of particles here on earth due to the vibration set up by the sound wave even though its too low to be detected as sound by anythin we have on earth!.... we could probably hear it as a low buzzing sound if we moved closer like at planet mercury distance level......as for those that will say theres' no medium to transmit sound outside space, there gotta be enough debris and particulate dust to serve as that is the explanation my mind can come up with now.....wow! An einstein moment from something so simple as watching fireworks!......crazy realli!

(1) (Reply)

PMI Project Management Training / Etisalat 400mb For #15 / Tv's Cracked Screen Repairable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.