Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,435 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Car Accidents Kill 9 In Lagos And Cross River On Christmas Day - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Accidents Kill 9 In Lagos And Cross River On Christmas Day (12328 Views)

Ritualist Forces Stick In Girl’s Vagina In Cross River (Photo) / Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees / PIC: Robbers Who Cause Mild Accidents Before Disposing Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Accidents Kill 9 In Lagos And Cross River On Christmas Day by DonColz1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Janet ozi: What then is the Joy of this Christmas? Those of u opposing pastor Kumuyi should answer me. Is Jesus happy about all this evil incidence that happens in this season because we are celebrating his birth which is not even in the bible that we should celebrate it. Is it in the bible that when Jesus was a 1, 2, 3, 4 etc year that his parents celebrat his birth for him? Doctrine of men.
Off point
Re: Car Accidents Kill 9 In Lagos And Cross River On Christmas Day by bebe2(f): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lilimax: That mad woman that caused the accident may be a witch craft or an agent of the devil. undecided They should not have spared her having known she has caused similar incidents in time past. The police authorities will end up letting her go. angryangrySuffer not a witch to live...

Dnt blame d poor mad woman. If d govt had proper health care facilities for mentally challenge pple they wont be on the road causing accidents.

I travelled to Scotland on the 24th came back today its about 4hrs drive, there was no single accident on the way. Its not magic o. Its gud planning and infrastructure. Not becos uk demons were on xmas holiday. cool
Re: Car Accidents Kill 9 In Lagos And Cross River On Christmas Day by asam7(f): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
My lord please heal them.
Re: Car Accidents Kill 9 In Lagos And Cross River On Christmas Day by Osama10(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
bebe2:

Dnt blame d poor mad woman. If d govt had proper health care facilities for mentally challenge pple they wont be on the road causing accidents.

I travelled to Scotland on the 24th came back today its about 4hrs drive, there was no single accident on the way. Its not magic o. Its gud planning and infrastructure. Not becos uk demons were on xmas holiday. cool

Tell them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Dumped In A Sack In Rivers State, Found Dead (Graphic Photos) / Jungle Justice In Nigeria – Do Or Don’t / SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.