Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Need Info On Dhgate Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Info On Dhgate Pls (616 Views)

Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? / Dhgate vs Alibaba... Which is better? / Www.dhgate.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Info On Dhgate Pls by greatestman(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2013
I have gone through all this importation site both alibaba and aliexpress, but Dhgate properties are more cheaper so will want to know if any of you guys(importation gurus )have transact business with this site and do they use escrow? And how genuine is the properties sold in the site? Pls ur advice will Be well appreciated thanks.
Re: I Need Info On Dhgate Pls by tobtap: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2013
i have shopped on the site b4 and paid with my mastercard and it was shipped within 2 days....the quality is quite gud....sso i wud recommend the site to u....best wishes
Re: I Need Info On Dhgate Pls by greatestman(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2013
tobtap: i have shopped on the site b4 and paid with my mastercard and it was shipped within 2 days....the quality is quite gud....sso i wud recommend the site to u....best wishes

thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

MTN Named SA And Africa’s Strongest Brand / Postal Order / World's Five Richest College Dropouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.