Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Urgent help on Baker Hughes Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent help on Baker Hughes Interview (1154 Views)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Internship/I.T Placements At Baker Hughes In Port Harcourt / Vacancy... Baker Hughes Is Recruiting OND Graduates.. Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent help on Baker Hughes Interview by whimsyxl: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2008
Hi All,

I got the mail below from Baker Hughes just when i thought all hope was lost.Please i need your help on what to expect, I'll appreciate every info given.

Congratulations,

I wish to inform you that following the recently conducted test in Lagos on 20 June 2008.

This is to notify you that you are successful in the recently conducted Test of this Organization, accordingly you are hereby invited for an interview scheduled to hold as follows:

Date:        Friday  7th August 2008

Venue:    10B Club Road Ikoyi Lagos

Time:       0900Hrs

You are advised to come along with the Original of your Credentials and a copy of this Intvitation Letters   

I anticipate your responses especially those who recently did theirs at Ellion hotel.

Thanx wink
Re: Urgent help on Baker Hughes Interview by divenchi(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2008
@poster

There is nothing to worry your head over.

The true is that you just need to master how to tell them about yourself and what are the core values of Baker Hughes, just in case too how do you see yourself in the next 5years and basically, all the other questions maybe based on your response. All the best brethren.

I wish you all you wish yourself.

When will all of us stop doing good. Well, as for me not until Christ come I will not stop telling people about His goodness in my life and how faithful He has been to me and my family.

Did you bother to tell Him that you are grateful for bringing you to this stage it is never late. Do it now, take a deep breathe and Say Lord Jesus I thank you for everything you have done for me and even making this Baker interview is an opportunity you have brought to me and you will not let it slip out of my hands. Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord. I hope to see you soon we are all successful.

God will take us there as long as you believe

See you at the top
Re: Urgent help on Baker Hughes Interview by whimsyxl: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2008
Hi Divenchi,
I appreciate your reply.God will definitely do it for us.I'll try and act on every word you have dropped.But please if you still have details to drop by,don't hesitate.
Thanx once more. wink
See you at Baker Hughes.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Trainin School / Job/vacancies At Debonair Publishing Limited / New Accounting,engineering,banking,telecoms Jobs For Ond,hnd Bsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.