Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Big Head (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Big Head (photos) (6022 Views)

Boy With 2 Stone Hands That Are Bigger Than His Head (photos, Video) / Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Gigantic Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Big Head (photos) by ManiCypher(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2013
Lying on her hospital bed, Roona Begum almost appears likes any other two-year-old.

But her appearance today is a drastic transformation to how the toddler looked just a few months ago after her head swelled to twice its size.

These dramatic series of images chart her journey which has seen her undergo numerous operations on her skull.

Doctors carried out her latest reconstructive surgery on Friday and the results are clear to see in these pictures taken of Roona at a hospital in New Delhi, India, on Christmas Day.

She's really a fighter...

Re: Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Big Head (photos) by ManiCypher(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2013
More photos...

Re: Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Big Head (photos) by ManiCypher(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2013

Re: Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Big Head (photos) by ogbonge9grian: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2013
Blood of Jesus. I can only imagine the pains this baby is going through. Happy to see a wonderful transformation. God will continue to do His wonders and heal her in Jesus name
Re: Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Big Head (photos) by Occurstaem(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2013
I feel for the baby. May God bless their family. Baby,sorry.
Re: Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Big Head (photos) by angelTI(f): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2013
Haaaaa. Never knew the head could be reduced. God bless the doctors that carried out the operation and the donors to this cause

BTW, her makeup in the last pix is ghen-ghen....lol

Get well soon dear and live your life to the fullest
Re: Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Big Head (photos) by nawtibownie: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Eeyah. Get well soon
Re: Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Big Head (photos) by Temismith(f): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
God be praised! May He perfect it .
Re: Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Big Head (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2013
angel TI:

Lol @ the makeup.
I'm hAppy for the family of this living miracle, it's not easy watching one's baby going through physical pain. I know how I feel when my babies have common cold! God, I thank you for your mercies o! I pray that God will perfect His work in the life of this baby girl.
Re: Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Big Head (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2013
angel TI:

Lol @ the makeup, I just love the mum's spirit!

I'm hAppy for the family of this living miracle, it's not easy watching one's baby go through physical pain. I know how I feel when my babies have common cold! God, I thank you for your mercies o! I pray that God will perfect His work in the life of this baby girl.

(1) (Reply)

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! / Addicted To Tom-tom / Ever Been Bitten By The 'electric Ant'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.