Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited (2129 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / AETI Nigeria Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited by DMainMan: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2013
Huawei Technologies is a leader in
providing next generation
telecommunications networks for
operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products. services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.

Huawei's products and solutions cover
wireless products (HSDPA/WCDMA/
EDGE/GPRS/GSM, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO/
CDMA2000 1X, WiMAX, Core Network
products ( IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN ),
network products (FTTx, xDSL, Optical,
Routers, LAN Switch), application and
software (IN, mobile data service, BOSS),
as well as terminals (UMTS/CDMA).

Major products are based on Huawei's self- designed ASIC chips and shared
platforms to provide high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.

Huawei's products are deployed in over
100 countries. and serve 28 of the
world's top 50 operators. as well as over
one billion users worldwide.

We seek to attract the best Talents to
fully maximize the immense
opportunities available in the economy.
Huawei Technologies is recruiting to fill
the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Ref: GTE /HW/2013

Requirement

Good university degree in Engineering
Courses: Electrical /Electronics
Engineering,Computer Engineering,
Telecoms Engineering, Software
Engineering, System Engineering, Civil
Engineering, Computer Science,Physics
Electronics, Applied Physics,
Information Systems Management
and Project Manager

Candidate must have graduated with a
CGPA not less than 3.0 (out of 5
(Proofs required)

Candidate must not be than 27 yrs
old.

Candidate must willing to travel

Should be ready to work under
pressure in all kind of working
condition.

Proficient in Microsoft office (Word,
excel and PowerPoint).

He/She must be a self starter, goal
getter, fault finder, and problem
Solver.

Applicants should be open to learning
new skills and technology

Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic:
and fluent in English both oral and
written.

Successful applicants should be goal-
oriented with good interpersonal and
communication skill and be a very
good team player.

A prior experience in a leading
telecommunication service provider
company or operator will be an
advantage.

The successful applicant should be
good at information gathering and
analysis.

Application Closing Date
31st December, 2013.

Method of Application

All applications must be sent via email,
quoting the reference number to:
careersnigeria@huawei.com

Note: Applicants that do not meet the
requirements need not bother to apply.

Source:
http://www./hotjobs/24133/graduate-trainees-lagos-state-government-at-nafs-s.html
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited by benny4wax(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2013
noted......
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited by Emasel(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2013
These Chinese people,I don't understand their recruitment at all.This same position has been advertised several times this year.
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited by crowntoro(f): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Emasel: These Chinese people,I don't understand their recruitment at all.This same position has been advertised several times this year.
abi ooo, i thought i was the only person dt noticed.
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited by davide470(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2013
Emasel: These Chinese people,I don't understand their recruitment at all.This same position has been advertised several times this year.
Huawei is a place where fresh engineers go to get 1 or 2 years experience and leave!!! So, they recruit yearly, if not quartely sef.
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited by richoko60: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2013
Can an HND graduate apply?
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited by Emasel(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
davide470:
Huawei is a place where fresh engineers go to get 1 or 2 years experience and leave!!! So, they recruit yearly, if not quartely sef.
Thats good,I pray I'm called then.I'm a fresh graduate Elect/Elect Engr.
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited by jideaffo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
They did this type of recruitment between June and July 2013. I guess they are always in need of workers because they are making things happen in telcoms in Nigeria. Their products are accepted by most of the telcom operators in Nigeria both in d Access and core network.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy In Lagos / Urgently Need A Female To Stay With Around Ojudu Berger Axis.. / Please I Need Clarification With Kpmg 'o' Level Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.